NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,751 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Does anyone know why the factories keep making shit quality aliens while alot of NECA's other figures doesn't suffer it as much? it just seems so.... biased. it feels like a conspiracy. although I know there are other figure lines with similar issues, but not as to the degree with the NECA aliens.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: Vark_ on May 23, 2014, 08:59:01 PM
No need to be sarcastic  ;D.

Anyway I agree, must be the Alien Queen from Cameron's movie, like Randy said NECA Alien series are to cover the quadrilogy (best fits with the coming Ripley / power loader figure), so no AvP here.
Hopefully  ;D.

I'm sure Randy would be inclined to agree. Not many like A:R's queen, and we all know about Randy's opinion on the AVP franchise.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

To be fair, the A:R queen is literally identical to the Aliens one. No really, it's straight-up the same exact puppet from 1986, repainted in brown.

Master

Master

But it`s so convinient to bitch no matter what :D AvP Queen is also very decent and one of undisputable highlights of first film. I`m willing to spent my money on another Queen, larger, modified to look like AvP one.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

I want an update from NECA about the queen so bad...

Will we ever get 8'' scale chesterbursters & facehuggers?

Wolf91

Wolf91

Folks, you heard it from me first !

@NECA_TOYS is that a promise? :) Hmmm more Q scale, what about her highness ? her royal subjects are waiting for her arrival ~

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS  13s
@YYtellmewhyy she's coming to SDCC & she's a beauty

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Sorry I don't understand, can you explain?

Wolf91

Wolf91

Queen alien will be revealed at SDCC...

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: Wolf91 on May 31, 2014, 03:26:04 PM
Queen alien will be revealed at SDCC...

Sorry, I'm an idiot, THAT IS AWESOME THOUGH!!!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Wolf91 on May 31, 2014, 12:25:21 PM
Folks, you heard it from me first !

@NECA_TOYS is that a promise? :) Hmmm more Q scale, what about her highness ? her royal subjects are waiting for her arrival ~

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS  13s
@YYtellmewhyy she's coming to SDCC & she's a beauty

I think this clip expresses my feelings the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irtsm7mLG5k

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Feb 18, 2014, 07:15:52 AM
Quote from: SM on Feb 18, 2014, 06:12:25 AM
QuoteThe animal instinct would reason as to why the Runner is so violent, to the point of outright murder where-as the other aliens were very apt about keeping their victims alive for incubation.

Kane's Son killed three out of four victims outright.  Was Kane's intelligence similar to that of a dog?

Ummm.. No, we never see this.
We see them being violently injured yes but it's never made a fact of that anyone was killed other than Kane himself.
You can certainly interpret them as being dead, but it's never made a fact of.
In the movie, Kane's son did kill all of the Nostromo. This is not because he was an idiot, but because there was no Queen present to breed more aliens, thus no need for any alive. All of the Nostromo, excluding Ripley, were clearly dead.

for those who still worry about the needed articulation on the dog alien, he will feature if not more than the usual alien mouth articulation, unlike the McFarlane version. :laugh:

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Warrior Xenomorph on Jun 28, 2014, 05:40:10 AM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Feb 18, 2014, 07:15:52 AM
Quote from: SM on Feb 18, 2014, 06:12:25 AM
QuoteThe animal instinct would reason as to why the Runner is so violent, to the point of outright murder where-as the other aliens were very apt about keeping their victims alive for incubation.

Kane's Son killed three out of four victims outright.  Was Kane's intelligence similar to that of a dog?

Ummm.. No, we never see this.
We see them being violently injured yes but it's never made a fact of that anyone was killed other than Kane himself.
You can certainly interpret them as being dead, but it's never made a fact of.
In the movie, Kane's son did kill all of the Nostromo. This is not because he was an idiot, but because there was no Queen present to breed more aliens, thus no need for any alive. All of the Nostromo, excluding Ripley, were clearly dead.

for those who still worry about the needed articulation on the dog alien, he will feature if not more than the usual alien mouth articulation, unlike the McFarlane version. :laugh:
Well depending on which version you watch the Alien does cocoon three victims or so. So it shows Kanes son did have the natural ability to cocoon victims. But again its only the directors cut. But back on topic has NECA announced when series 3 are supposed to hit shelves?

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

It is scheduled to be released somewhere in July 2014, probably by the end of the month. I am so greeting dog alien btw!! ;D I hope they improved those damned flimsy joints like last time. From the stuff I heard in this thread.... I'm still afraid to even look at my alien warrior...

But, I might drift to Hiya Toys new Colonial Marines figures coming out soon, if the new ones from Neca ARE flimsy

Vark_

Vark_

Mmmmh, not sure about July.
Randy tweeted some time ago about moving the Alien figures production line to another factory, and mentionned delays.

Sadogoat

Sadogoat

The new NECA Alien Queen figure is expected to be announced in the next 12 hours with a full gallery of pics. They've posted this preview today on their official Twitter account:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed