NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,831 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Isn't the Dallas/Runner wave supposed to be out soon?

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

That's both good and bad for me; I only need to spend money on one figure as I don't collect humans.

......Unless it was a Ripley figure, I'd make an exception.

Vark_

Vark_

Dallas / Runner / Bishop are due July if I remember.

dHunter333

dHunter333

i thought it was cane/dog alien/bishop
dallas later?

did that change?

Vark_

Vark_

Nope, you're right, I screwed up, apologizes ^^
It's Kane on July along with Bishop and the Runner, Dallas is due end of 2014.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

I have to wait till the end of the year until I get a new xenomorph figure... And even that I'm only getting one?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :(

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

July is not the end of the year.  Randy tweeted today that they changed factories for the Alien figures resulting in a "TBD" date of release on series 3.  Sux to wait, but should be better quality control if they changed factories!

Source: NECA's twitter account w/ responses from Randy Falk:

Chris.C ‏@C_VLAGAS_C  May 21
@NECA_TOYS Are we still getting Aliens series 3 in June? hopefully you can share some new details/ images soon.
Expand     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS  May 21
@C_VLAGAS_C no, schedule is TBD as we changed factories for Alien

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

If a delay means a quality improvement then it´s fine. Fortunately I didn´t have any issue with the series 1 and 2 but I read a lot of people had it, so let´s hope NECA will pick a decent Chinese factory.

Vark_

Vark_

Let's hope this factory change means better quality control, yep. I didn't encounter quality issues so far with my NECA figures either, but the many bad feedbacks I read were concerning. Perhaps they heard them.

Moreover, they can't mess with the coming Ripley figures and the Queen, Sigourney Weaver's likeness was tough to get and there are many long awaited figures in the next series, so they can hardly afford to disappoint their customers with the next figures. I guess this is the reason why.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: Vark_ on May 23, 2014, 05:16:16 PM
Let's hope this factory change means better quality control, yep. I didn't encounter quality issues so far with my NECA figures either, but the many bad feedbacks I read were concerning. Perhaps they heard them.

Moreover, they can't mess with the coming Ripley figures and the Queen, Sigourney Weaver's likeness was tough to get and there are many long awaited figures in the next series, so they can hardly afford to disappoint their customers with the next figures. I guess this is the reason why.

Has the ETA been announced for the Queen figure? I heard that it was supposed to be unveiled at some convention.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Zenstoren on May 23, 2014, 05:24:17 PM
Quote from: Vark_ on May 23, 2014, 05:16:16 PM

Has the ETA been announced for the Queen figure? I heard that it was supposed to be unveiled at some convention.

NECA would shown the prototype of the Queen and Ripley for this coming SDCC and yes, I think the reason of the delay is they´re looking a better factory due the qualitiy complains, moreover the Alien Queen and Ripley would are the spotlights of the Alien line up of this year.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Zenstoren on May 23, 2014, 05:38:48 PM

15 minutes.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Interesting stuff. I wonder which Queen it will be based off? I personally hope it looks similar to the Aliens queen rather than AVP/A:R

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Zenstoren on May 23, 2014, 06:24:01 PM
Interesting stuff. I wonder which Queen it will be based off? I personally hope it looks similar to the Aliens queen rather than AVP/A:R

It is the Aliens Queen, purebred because that's the only one we've ever seen on the big screen.

Got it?

Vark_

Vark_

No need to be sarcastic  ;D.

Anyway I agree, must be the Alien Queen from Cameron's movie, like Randy said NECA Alien series are to cover the quadrilogy (best fits with the coming Ripley / power loader figure), so no AvP here.
Hopefully  ;D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed