New Aliens: CM Concept Art

Started by Darkness, May 14, 2008, 06:17:21 PM

Author
New Aliens: CM Concept Art (Read 12,434 times)

Darkness

Darkness

German fansite AvP2Daily.de have got their hands on some new concept art that we haven’t seen before. You get to see what the futuristic environments will look like.

City

They’ve also got the original stills in high-res as well as some models. Nothing we haven’t seen before in those shots but the concept art is definitely worth checking out.

scarface

scarface

haha first comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...but seriuosly, i think this game is going to be the new halo....thank god....people need to use the ORIGINAL space marine none of this spinoff bullcrap...but the levels are exceptional!!!this is awesome!imagine this kind of enviroment with the"make a stand"...itd be like GEARS! this will be fun  ~i like to keep this handy....for close encounters - C. Hicks, ALIENS

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

This game looks like it's gonna be a masterpiece. When this beast comes out on the PC and consoles I believe it's gonna be around for a long....LONG time. I mean there are still people who are playing AVP2 on the PC lol. This game is gonna be COD4 that meets Aliens   ;D  

Rykov

Rykov

Nice pics!    :o  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Those pics of the mining colony/city are some f**king cool eye candy.  Very Blade Runner like.  Awesome Syd Mead designs right there.

gameoverman

gameoverman

This is canon in my book.  This is always what I imagined the rest of the alien universe to look like, in terms of human cities/colonies, etc.  Only Syd Mead or Ron Cobb could design something like it.  This game is going to be visually spectacular.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

This game is going to be a dream come true. It's gonna get alot of Alien fans fired from work thats for sure lol.

Zero

Zero

It's exactly/almos tlike Earth Hive!!!!!!!!!!!

ZEN

ZEN

Really like the pis big-D!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

All is missing from them images is Rick Deckard    :P  

Looks like a really cool game, I will definately want it.  I hope they make a PSP version, when It comes out.  Noting that the PSP is still yet a "Next Generation" console.  Looks good.  Love Aliens man, nothin better!  *Chris* or {cppsp}.   8)  

Ty

Ty

:)   Hmm... pretty cool.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I really want this game will be popular with non-fans too

beeko

beeko

some of those pics look epic, looks good, should make it into a stand alaone alien miove ??

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Hmmm   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed