AvP2 Collector's Box

Started by Darkness, Feb 22, 2008, 08:40:59 PM

Author
AvP2 Collector's Box (Read 8,673 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There will be a new DVD Set released in Japan which includes a Predalien figure and a two-disc Extended DVD Set of AvP Requiem. It’s limited to 3000 sets. Check out this thread for more details.

20080222_01

There will also be a huge Alien/Predator boxset released in Australia which includes 16 disks – two for every film in the series. Entitled Alien / Predator – Total Destruction: The Ultimate DVD Collection, you can find it on ezydvd.com.au. It costs AU$119.83 and will be released April 23, 2008. Thanks to Facebox and beeko for the news.

predator343

predator343

FIRST COMMENT YEAH THAT PREDALIEN TOY LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o     :o  .

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

they're really milking it arnt they?

carnalien

carnalien

very true spaghetti, 120 bucks is frankly ridiculous even though the figure looks pretty amazing. the unrated dvd double set is like 35 bucks or sumthin yea, how can they crank it to 120 with just a plastic toy?

dimelives

dimelives

The $120 is for the set that comes with two-disc versions of every movie in both Alien/Predator series'.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

ow man!!!!!!!! the japanese always get the good stuff!!!   :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(  

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Psh, L.A.M.E.    ::)  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Duuuude look at the DVD cover. The cover makes it look epic. I like this alot. But I'm still getting the extream unrated 2 disk DVD with Chet on the over.

BBB

BBB

I hate that the predalien hase blood. It's  ugly

andy_07

andy_07

I love the predalien figure, but i think it should also be missing second-mouth if they are going to have the blade marks in the head.  Any idea how much it is?  I know its not $120

bobcunk

bobcunk

ow man!!!!!!!! the japanese always get the good stuff!!!  like a nuclear bomb.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Australia is not japanese we are english    ::)  

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

^^^^ i miss read it ignore^^^^

ALIENSTARFREAK

ALIENSTARFREAK

:D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D      :D     :D  oh yah buing this 1 fur shure

alsimmoms35

alsimmoms35

That's way too much for a added hybrid.  I'm buying the 2 disk set, then shop around for the action figures later on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed