AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 03:44:54 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup (Read 32,491 times)

Firetnk

Firetnk

:'(   I just got back from seeing the movie overall it was not that great. The movie was to short you dont realy get to know the characters. Scene after Scene you meet some one they die. The only character you see a lot is the Predator. None of the characters were intrsting, due to not being able to see them a lot but the only characters I would chose is the predator and the sheriff. The positive side is the fight scene in the sewer was coal and the National guard while it lasted. The acting was not that bad which surprised me because was complaining about that subjet but does not matter because the character development sucked. While me personaly I liked AVP1 alot I give that movie an A-  at leaast I liked all the chacters and acters in that movie. Overall I give this movie a c+ I was very disapointed.    >:(   Aloso I hate the fact you see the National guard once and then they die that is what realy pissed me off bring back the freaking kick ass soldiers.   >:D  

Godzilla

Godzilla

I saw the movie, this morning. Don't listen to the critics! It was worth it!

Big Joe

Big Joe

More reviews at the chud message board slamming the film. Great job fox !

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I am going to see it until the 28. When was the premier? Today at midnight?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Can people spell or are you just trying to sound dumb because it does not give arguments any weight, especially if your hate that acpr moofie?  Spell checker guys.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

And did you read the reviews at IMDB? Well guys hate to say it but they loved it, ooh yes loved AVPR so I guess you can all stop bitching now about how bad it sucked now aye    ;D  

Firetnk

Firetnk

I hope the bros do not make the 3rd film. I would rather have Ridley Scott or Cameron make a ALIEN 5 which will not happen.    :'(   oh well maybe it's time Hollywood should just leave this franchise alone. Well I am going to watch The Kingdon which is an outstanding movie.   ;D  

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

i am not agreeing with the critics, but i think the more bad news we get the more anticipated we get about the movie. when when  we finally watch the movie and it a kick ass man i will seriously laugh at the people who gave a bad review.

trailpimp

trailpimp

Reviews are what they are, serving our interests as " fanboys" or in this case, because the "official" ones are negative, questioning yet another time the quality of this much anticipated  sequel. Being from Portugal I only get to see AVP R next week, so my coment it worths  what it worths.  But from what I'm seeing this movie is inevitably flawed, because of  the simple fact that Fox didn't give this project the relevance that both this franchises diserve, by not even trying to make this a genre masterpiece, but only a good comercial product with something to "please the fans". C'mon  if pleasing the fans was the main issue why cast unexperienced directors, why Stan Winston, Dan, Jim and John Thomas were not at least remotly envolved. From what I've read the film is a montage from the best moments of the franchises, so the creativity wasn't the reason. I guess people are becoming less and less demanding 'cause the regular movie goer seems to be enjoying the movie on the premisses og blood and gore. Still going to see it dough... http://movies.yahoo.com/mvc/drv?mid=1809768384&s=&st=0&tot=18&ys=Kh8QNNN ZOZtcWgvKHSBI6g--

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Don't make me wristblade your ass Fire, as I mentioned before people who bag it here will get roasted and you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Ark

Ark

So..the Predalien grows to full size in a matter of minutes. It's also able to infect others without the use of facehuggers. Interesting stuff. And you guys are defending this movie, but saying the reviewers don't know their lore, even though they are plainly pissed at the above. Talk about blind faith.

Firetnk

Firetnk

:o   Mr. Hicks_0998 I am sorry to say this but on this website anyone can post there opinions calm down. Nothing to get upset about. I am sure I am not the only one with this opinion.   ;D  

CANNON

CANNON

deffintly a fun cool movie but it was dark to much.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

If I dont like AVPR I will not see AVP3 when it comes out. Even through, if FOX has some brains in there slimpy head they should let Cameron or Ridley make Alien 5 or let the producers make Predator 3. They should also band AVP's anderson film from the franchise.  I still have hopes for Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem   :)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I also NEED to see Mr. Winston involve in future films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed