AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 03:44:54 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Reviews Roundup (Read 32,624 times)

Darkness

Darkness

This is just a little post giving a roundup of all the reviews released so far. I’ll update this news post as more are released. I’ve split them up into good and bad.

The Good
MovieWeb (3.5/5)
7MPictures (3/5)
SKNR.net (3.5/5)
NYTimes (N/A)
Outtakes With Fiore (6/10)
One Guy’s Opinion (C)
IGN FilmForce (3.5/5)
Mania.com (C+)
Variety (N/A)

The Bad

Arrow In The Head (1.5/5)
Austin Chronical (1.5/5)
BigPictureBigSound (2/4)
Bloody-Disgusting (1/5)
Boston.com (N/A)
BronsonFive (1/5)
CinemaBlend (1.5/5)
CinemaSpy (2.5/5)
Collider.com (F)
ComingSoon.net (4/10)
DreadCentral (2/5)
E! Online (D+)
eFilmCritic (1/5)
Fangoria (2/5)
FearNet (2/5)
FilmCritic (2/5)
FilmJerk (F)
LAWeekly (N/A)
MetroMix (1.5/5)
MovieHole (2.5/5)
MoviePulse (5/10)
Movies.com (D)
The Movie Blog (4.5/10)
The Stranger (N/A)
TheMovieBoy (2/4)
TVGuide (1.5/4)
UGO (C+)
WorstPreviews.com (4/10)

Bloody-Disgusting’s review is quite amusing by the way. We’re still waiting for reviews from the big movie sites like CHUD, JoBlo’s and IGN. You can also find a lot of Fan Reviews in the Forum. Fan reaction is mixed. Fans either love it or hate it but generally, a lot of people are disappointed.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Man,what's with those bad new...   :-\   I am sure AvP R is wonderfull movie fans that don't like it try to screw it up.    :'(  

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

hmm ill hav to w8 til i see th film to comment properly on this review

bobcunk

bobcunk

id rather have a bad movie with lots of gore than a blood movie with none.

Daunty

Daunty

It's starting to look Fox has pulled it again. I'm still hoping that AvPR is an entertaining movie. Will see this, but my hopes aren't high anymore.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Judge for yourself.......most reviews are not totally correct!

Charles Xavier

2/4 isn't necessarily bad, yet again, it isn't incredibly good either. It's just okay. Satisfying for fans, though perhaps not so much for others.    :-\  

gameoverman

gameoverman

There is one truly memorable sequence in "Requiem" which gives us a cursory glance at the Predator home planet - and dares to attempt to relate it to the derelict spacecraft from the original "Alien".  Wtf?

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

just a pop corn action movie, not an alien, not a predator    ;)  

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Live Free or Die Hard was given 2 out of 4 in the USA Today + that movie was awesome.

dvader27

dvader27

just go see the movie then judge it! gee wiz!   >:(  

Otnip

Otnip

This review doesn't make any sense, there is a lot of predator versus aliens scenes (we all know this). It sounds like this guy is just shooting bull. I'm not saying that just because its negative, if there was a positive review only saying "Good action, ok acting, ok script, cool effects, 4/5" I'd say the same thing.

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

Most "critics" are jacka$$es. They love Driving Miss Daisy, but hate everything else. If I had to go into every movie and critique every last second, I think I'd hang myself from the tallest tree. Just go and have fun, for goodness sake!!!!  PS - Most all of the reviews I've read from people that aren't, "critics" have said it was very good.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Critics are gay, who on earth would moan if they got paid to watch a movie, and its meant to be dark, its an alien movie.

Violent-Predator

Violent-Predator

don't listen! I just read a review on imdb from a guy at the midnight massacre and he says the whole crowd cheered after it was over! he said it rocked!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed