AvP2 "Clip Rocks"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2007, 01:27:45 PM

Author
AvP2 "Clip Rocks" (Read 15,550 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Arrow in the Head, an extension site of Joblo, recently reported that a clip from AvP2 made its way to Amsterdam’s Cinema Expo:

“So for those of you who are looking forward to this film it should bring you pleasure to know that a clip of the film was shown at Amsterdam’s Cinema Expo and the crowd response was spectacular. The clip was prefaced by a short word from 20th Century Fox’s Tomas Jegeus and then the clip followed. According to Variety, the clip garnered a “shock response” from the crowd. – And I’m assuming that’s a good thing.”

Variety, who Arrow in the Head link to, had this to stay about the clip: “The horror clip elicited the desired shocked response from the packed auditorium.” So things are starting to look up for AvP2. It’s just a shame the article didn’t give some information as to the content of the scene. You can read the Variety article here and the Arrow in the Head article . Thanks to Darkoo for the tip.

predx

predx

those lucky basterds i wish i could have been there

Master Chief

Master Chief

so when do we get to see the clip again...geez

sak1na

sak1na

is the clip uploaded somewhere in the net?

Ermac

Ermac

Remember the clips for AvP? They rocked as well and we all know how that turned out.

sak1na

sak1na

I hope that this time it won't be like the last time.

Predboy

Predboy

Shit, thanks for that slap in the face to keep me attached to the real world Ermac. I cant belive I completly forgot about that.

Highland

Highland

the only shocking scene in AVP though was when the penguin scared miller    :D     At least we might get a few jumps in this one!

War Wager

War Wager

I wish they'd put it on the net...    >:(     Oh well, at least now my hopes are even higher for this movie!    ;D  

cockroach

cockroach

ERMAC = dont be negative! SOME1 GET THE CLIP ON YOUTUBE NOW!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Straus Brothers=GODSEND....the franchises will be revived!!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

true ermac, the only good scene that they released on the net was the only damn fight scene in the movie, it was not shocking at all anyway.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Hall ley lew yah

Cellien

Cellien

Wanna see clip... NOW!  Why do the fans have to wait the longest?    ???  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I can't believe were not eaven geting a description of it!!! but let's look on the positive side, people didn't just like it they were shoked unlike when they had to show two not one but two clips for the first one and people werent shoked they tought it looked good...  (go avp2 go)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed