Tom Rothman Talks AvP2

Started by Darkness, Feb 17, 2007, 07:07:06 PM

Author
Tom Rothman Talks AvP2 (Read 3,253 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new video interview with Fox chairman Tom Rothman has appeared at IESB.net. He talks about Fantastic Four 2, Wolverine and The Simpsons movie as well as AvP2, of course. He says the Strause Brothers did a great job, the movie looks great and the film is still scheduled for Christmas. He confirms that AvP2 will be R-Rated. “Hard R”, Rothman said and that we should start seeing a lot of new things this summer.

Thanks to SonoftheDark for the news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's hardly news worthy...   ???  

Darkness

Darkness

What? I definitely think so. This is Tom Rothman talking. Not some random guy. What he says is fairly important.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We already know about the R rating, we already know about the christmas move. It's nothing we don't already know   :-\  

Darkness

Darkness

So what? It's still pretty important whether it's stuff we already know.

Hankerson

Hankerson

AvP was more “Aliens” than “Predator” when it came to style and story. I suppose the “Hard R” for AvP2 is a sign of compensation. AvP2 will probably be more “Predator” than “Aliens” this time!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

"Hard R" f**kIN A that's what I wanted to hear!   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

So if its an R in America what will it be in Endland, will it be an 18s or a 15s, I hope an 18s    ???  

Ermac

Ermac

With it being released at Christmas, I'm guessing it'll be rated 18 here in England.  Still, if Tim Rothman says the movie looks excellent, who are we to question him? Wait, he's one of the Heads at Fox, so of course he's gonna say the movie looks brilliant.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Think about it, what are they going to say? "Yeah AVP2 looks....ok, not totally great, but mmmmm ok I guess?," lol.  Or better "Yeah AVP2 looks kind of stupid, you going to get the same shit feast like in the first one, don't see it people, good day everyone!," lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed