Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,461 times)

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 04, 2020, 05:48:01 PM
I'm currently streaming 'Shadows of The Empire' over on twitch (retro88_), first time for me to delve into the world of live streaming but quite enjoyed it and look forward to streaming the rest of the game. Bit of a nostalgic ride for myself, first played Shadows on the N64 when it was first released, absolutely loved it and the story, the streams I'm currently doing are on the PC, a version of the game I've never played before. The only major difference really are the cinematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUKyt7U7SE

Congrats. That's super awesome.

The one Star Wars played so much when I was growing up was Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 04, 2020, 08:39:03 PM
I'm currently streaming 'Shadows of The Empire' over on twitch (retro88_), first time for me to delve into the world of live streaming but quite enjoyed it and look forward to streaming the rest of the game. Bit of a nostalgic ride for myself, first played Shadows on the N64 when it was first released, absolutely loved it and the story, the streams I'm currently doing are on the PC, a version of the game I've never played before. The only major difference really are the cinematics.

The one Star Wars played so much when I was growing up was Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

I loved Jedi Knight ll also, was that Gamecube or X-box? Can't remember.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Destiny 2 and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, both on PC.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 05, 2020, 12:40:13 AM
Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 04, 2020, 08:39:03 PM

I loved Jedi Knight ll also, was that Gamecube or X-box? Can't remember.

Xbox. Now it's available on Xbone and PS4

Huggs

Huggs

Wolfenstein: The New Order - PS3

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 05, 2020, 06:46:19 PM
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Love that game, yet to play the sequel though.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 05, 2020, 07:19:41 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jul 05, 2020, 06:46:19 PM
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Love that game, yet to play the sequel though.
Sequel made me extremely frustrated. Angry even. It was way too difficult. I eventually finished it by turning it down to easy mode, but by that point it had frustrated me enough that I wasn't really enjoying it any more. They turn BJ into a piece of wet toilet paper taking on Nazis with laser aim. Not fun.

I just finished Firewatch. It was interesting enough that I completed it in one sitting. I've heard a lotnof people were disappointed with the ending but I felt it was fitting.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Damn, those last couple of levels are a bitch. f**k that boat. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Crysis 2 - PS3

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Finished Resistance. Finishing up TLOU Part 1 for review for tomorrow.

Huggs

Huggs

Resident Evil 5 - PS3

Wysps

Wysps

Halo 2 on the (completely foreign to me) Xbox, co-op, with some KF2 thrown in to keep me on my toes  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Parasite Eve.  Wondering if that era of game would still hold up.  Enjoying it so far.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Back to the Hunting Grounds. Still solid fun game. Not getting old. Also was happy how my review turned out for it.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 11, 2020, 12:33:33 AM
Parasite Eve.  Wondering if that era of game would still hold up.  Enjoying it so far.
Been tempted to play that but it was never released over here so I'd have to import and it ain't cheap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed