Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,155 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I only played the first drakes fortune, and one on the Vita.

BUT, Perfect Dark is perhaps my favorite N64 game.

I dont know how many hours we wasted as kids on the maps of just trying so survive against wave after wave of enemy NPCs. 

Stingray

Stingray

My latest addiction has been grinding through tank battles in War Thunder.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 23, 2020, 03:17:59 AMI only played the first drakes fortune, and one on the Vita.

You should really give the others a go. While I like the story, the first game is honestly pretty wonky in terms of gameplay; the second one was leagues better in every aspect. One of the only games where I got to the end and was legitimately sad it was over.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 23, 2020, 03:17:59 AMI dont know how many hours we wasted as kids on the maps of just trying so survive against wave after wave of enemy NPCs.

Yep. Loved that you could set your own cast of bot characters, weapon sets and music (something the developers later expanded upon in the TimeSplitters games). Other than the fact the N64 couldn't really handle it, it was just about the best multiplayer shooter I've ever played.

I keep meaning to pick up a 360 now they're cheap just so I can get the Xbox remastered version.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Finished it today. Damn, those last couple of battles are super difficult, especially the one in the room with the broken counterweight where they give you f**k all for cover. The final boss was piss easy by comparison. Hell, he even hurt himself with his own grenades this time around. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

DRAAAAKE!

XSlayer300

XSlayer300

Mhm, it's by far that what made my childhood back in the day when I still have the PS3. I've played the HD version (collection) on the PS4 and it's still awesome to this day.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Borderlands 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 24, 2020, 07:46:46 AM
DRAAAAKE!

YOU! CANNOT! STOP! DESTINYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Finished Command & Conquer: Remastered and moving on to Red Alert Allied campaign.

Stitch

Stitch

Terminator Resistance feels like a PS3 game

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

A:CM - PS3

May as well do the worst first.

Deathbearer

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 24, 2020, 11:29:47 PM
A:CM - PS3

May as well do the worst first.

Do you have an extensive library of Gearbox games?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed