Bugs and Exploits

Started by 343, Mar 14, 2015, 04:24:40 PM

Author
Bugs and Exploits (Read 5,147 times)

KingKenny

KingKenny

There are already mods out there that block stagger.

It is an exploit no question about it. If Sierra/Monolith didn't abandon AvP2 as quickly as they did, I think they would of eventually have removed it in their official updates. They removed a bunch of other exploits in the previous patches to the game.

DT

DT

Almost a decade ago we used an anti-stagger mod for league for one season. Leaguerules didnt approve any exploits or spamming, but there been huge communities made around some exploitation like stagger. I dont see any point fixing it from the game at this point. There still are a few servers which dont allow exploits like stagger so might want to play in there instead? :)
And me defending JP has nothing to do with being another admin in at [TBBC] servers. If I caught anyone, literally anyone using any sort of 3rd party cheat ingame, no matter what server, I will ban them or tell the servers admins about it. 99% of time I dont have to do anything at TBBC servers since the servermod keeps the cheaters away. Including you Veis - did you find any of those hacks you were looking for from that other forum? :P

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: DT on Mar 16, 2015, 03:27:54 AM
Almost a decade ago we used an anti-stagger mod for league for one season. Leaguerules didnt approve any exploits or spamming, but there been huge communities made around some exploitation like stagger. I dont see any point fixing it from the game at this point.

lol? Well... if it ain't broke don't fix it right? but something is clearly 'broke my friend' Anti-stagger has been discussed for (MSP) for years... we just never got around to it.

And why do you see no point in fixing/patching a game? because it's 15 years old? it doesn't matter how old it is... if we can find an exploit and get it fixed then it will be fixed.... keeping this game as secure/alive as long as possible rid all the bugs is #1 priority.

Least it will make it 'FAIR' for everyone now, and no more bitching in all servers.

Quote from: SonicFox [SG_CMD] on Mar 16, 2015, 05:12:18 AM
Looking forward to seeing the new patch!

Indeed, more changes soon. better stuff.

DT

DT

Theres a TON of glitches out there which any player can do, no matter how long they have played the game. Stagger community has been around prettymuch as long as the first league, or propably even longer since the first one was made. Lets say, we make a patch that bans stagger in the sourcecode and leave it hidden for the server mod makers so they can make 2 versions of their mods to allow or disallow it. Since if you are going to ban stagger alltogether, its going to get rid of pretty huge amount of players out there. Or just keep it like it is, some servers allow stagger and some dont. Its up to the server admins and their activity to keep it up.. This morning I had a huge fight at TBBC server with some players with a predator camping and a corporate spamming nades at spawn points.. I would have done something to the situation but the admin file at TBBC servers is broken.
Olde, good game.. Dont start shit on me again, "nobody follows the server rules anyways"..  ::)

Acid or Zaiko :)

Removing stagg,what the f**k is your problem.Veis,343 or whatever nobody hacks just you too are so retarded that you cant hit damn planet from distance of 2 cm.xMx you said that MS is just savior patch not some custom buff for game.Well dont be hypocrite.Game is not your or anyone else so you can change it because this is avp2 with all good and bad things.If you dont like it go and play something else.We can split the game,you make your self a MS and play with noobs like veis,343 and other super great power players that never had over 20 frags in game and we others can play normal game as it was created.And no Monolith didnt want to remove stagg because they had a chance and they didnt do it.And Veis,good old noob,if anyone can stagg then prove that.I really hate morons like you that say:"Anyone can stagg AAAA,he killed me twice he is cheater,haxor".If anyone can stagg then show us how to stagg and dont place idiotic things everywhere.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: DT on Mar 16, 2015, 06:18:23 PM
Theres a TON of glitches out there which any player can do, no matter how long they have played the game. Stagger community has been around prettymuch as long as the first league, or propably even longer since the first one was made. Lets say, we make a patch that bans stagger in the sourcecode and leave it hidden for the server mod makers so they can make 2 versions of their mods to allow or disallow it. Since if you are going to ban stagger alltogether, its going to get rid of pretty huge amount of players out there. Or just keep it like it is, some servers allow stagger and some dont. Its up to the server admins and their activity to keep it up.. This morning I had a huge fight at TBBC server with some players with a predator camping and a corporate spamming nades at spawn points.. I would have done something to the situation but the admin file at TBBC servers is broken.
Olde, good game.. Dont start shit on me again, "nobody follows the server rules anyways"..  ::)

The ones we can find and fix then we can,. i don't see a problem at all. (its always been like that and always will end up being fixed here and there) - if it's possible and WITH GOOD REASON.

Or making it an option for server admins to enable/disable is another choice.

Quote from: Acid or Zaiko :) on Mar 16, 2015, 06:44:08 PM
Removing stagg,what the f**k is your problem.Veis,343 or whatever nobody hacks just you too are so retarded that you cant hit damn planet from distance of 2 cm.xMx you said that MS is just savior patch not some custom buff for game.Well dont be hypocrite.Game is not your or anyone else so you can change it because this is avp2 with all good and bad things.If you dont like it go and play something else.We can split the game,you make your self a MS and play with noobs like veis,343 and other super great power players that never had over 20 frags in game and we others can play normal game as it was created.And no Monolith didnt want to remove stagg because they had a chance and they didnt do it.And Veis,good old noob,if anyone can stagg then prove that.I really hate morons like you that say:"Anyone can stagg AAAA,he killed me twice he is cheater,haxor".If anyone can stagg then show us how to stagg and dont place idiotic things everywhere.

it makes me a hypocrite to keep this game alive and running and find all exploits? lol 'right you are' ....  fixing stagger has 'NOTHING TO DO' with custom stuff what the hell are you on? whatever it is  Savior/MSP same thing.... adding custom stuff is one story 'fixing the game 'IS ANOTHER'

lol @ split the game comment

How the hell are you running the game,TBBC is right now running the game and because of him we still play game,I dont see your work in new MS except you are makeing problems.Your problem is that you dont play game and think you know the best.You listen to some stupid noobs that dont know what is overrun.MS is savior patch not bug fixer update/patch.Your problem is that you lost battle with custom maps and now you wanna make more problems.

JP

JP

avp2 community in a nutshell:

*Uses stagger*

"AARRGHH!!! OMG STAGGER NOOB!!! YOU RUIN THIS GAME!!!!"

*starts using normal fire"

"WTF!!! AIMBOT F@G F*CK YOU GTFO OFF THIS SERVER ADMIN BAN PLZ"

DT

DT

Quote from: JP on Mar 16, 2015, 07:44:04 PM

*Uses stagger*

Thats literally 95% of the community rightnow in a nutshell.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Acid or Zaiko :) on Mar 16, 2015, 07:36:42 PM
How the hell are you running the game,TBBC is right now running the game and because of him we still play game,I dont see your work in new MS except you are makeing problems.Your problem is that you dont play game and think you know the best.You listen to some stupid noobs that dont know what is overrun.MS is savior patch not bug fixer update/patch.Your problem is that you lost battle with custom maps and now you wanna make more problems.

I never said i was running the game lmao

Banning stagger? nah making it an option (sure why not?) giving people 'the choice' is a good idea atleast

Plus my website is dedicated to AVP2 where is your website?

i lost a battle by adding maps? it was me who added maps in 1.5.2/1.5.3 adding more is not a good idea (it was never a battle ) how old are you?

Plus TBBC has a limit on the maps which i agree on.

u mad bro? lol

*Uses stagger*

LOL that shit is always hilarious seen it on many servers.

Quote from: DT on Mar 16, 2015, 07:57:12 PM

*Uses stagger*

Thats literally 95% of the community rightnow in a nutshell.

True, must be new players.... back in 2003 to 2005? a good 400/600 players back then.

Just make the game fair. For 'noobs' also.

veis

veis

Almost a decade ago we used an anti-stagger mod for league for one season. Leaguerules didnt approve any exploits or spamming, but there been huge communities made around some exploitation like stagger. I dont see any point fixing it from the game at this point. There still are a few servers which dont allow exploits like stagger so might want to play in there instead? :)
And me defending JP has nothing to do with being another admin in at [TBBC] servers. If I caught anyone, literally anyone using any sort of 3rd party cheat ingame, no matter what server, I will ban them or tell the servers admins about it. 99% of time I dont have to do anything at TBBC servers since the servermod keeps the cheaters away. Including you Veis - did you find any of those hacks you were looking for from that other forum? :P

Quoteavp2 community in a nutshell:

*Uses stagger*

See? Look how some of these admins behave! They act like children. Are they children? I won't even say anything more. I'll let potential players see this and draw their own conclusions.

QuoteRemoving stagg,what the f**k is your problem.Veis,343 or whatever nobody hacks just you too are so retarded that you cant hit damn planet from distance of 2 cm.xMx you said that MS is just savior patch not some custom buff for game.Well dont be hypocrite.Game is not your or anyone else so you can change it because this is avp2 with all good and bad things.If you dont like it go and play something else.We can split the game,you make your self a MS and play with noobs like veis,343 and other super great power players that never had over 20 frags in game and we others can play normal game as it was created.And no Monolith didnt want to remove stagg because they had a chance and they didnt do it.And Veis,good old noob,if anyone can stagg then prove that.I really hate morons like you that say:"Anyone can stagg AAAA,he killed me twice he is cheater,haxor".If anyone can stagg then show us how to stagg and dont place idiotic things everywhere.

I am guessing you are raging? Hard to tell as your English is awful. Awww poor babies, you want to keep your glitches? If they are banning sniper stagger it only makes sense to ban PR stagger.

Lucifero

Lucifero

:-[

DT

DT

QuoteTrue, must be new players.... back in 2003 to 2005? a good 400/600 players back then.
I mentioned earlier in TBBC client chat the same thing. Around 2004-05 there propably was around 500 ppl who followed the leaguerules and around the same who didnt. Theres always been a community who wanted to use glitches or so. There is no way you are going to get stagger banned from the whole game alltogether, no matter you say. That is just not going to happen. Period.

Veis, if we are kids as admins, 99% of players would have been banned already.. Only the cheating ones are, so live with it. Also stay banned because your one of those who tried cheating. GG?  ;D

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: DT on Mar 16, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
QuoteTrue, must be new players.... back in 2003 to 2005? a good 400/600 players back then.
I mentioned earlier in TBBC client chat the same thing. Around 2004-05 there propably was around 500 ppl who followed the leaguerules and around the same who didnt. Theres always been a community who wanted to use glitches or so. There is no way you are going to get stagger banned from the whole game alltogether, no matter you say. That is just not going to happen. Period.

But an option for Enable/disable  for servers. (so its equal on all ground)

would be better no?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed