NECA Aliens (Read 815,551 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

Love the skull. In its penis.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 21, 2020, 11:42:41 PM
Love the skull. In its penis.
Spoken like someone who doesn't have a skull in their penis.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

You think Disney will let them keep the license or what?

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I hope the greedy mouse lets Neca keep the license.

Kailem

Kailem

Darkseed

Darkseed

I hope Disney leaves Neca alone, they've been doing an amazing job so far.....but so did Darkhorse.
I could see Disney taking the franchise and giving to Marvel, but I can't think of any toy company that could handle the alien and predator like Neca did.
I don't know many toy companies actually, so I might be missing something. What do you guys think?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Well Disney taking the comics from DH to go to Marvel makes sense business wise since they own Marvel and have never (to my knowledge) done business with Dark Horse.

Toys are a little different and Disney has done work with Neca in the past (1/4th Avengers and Spiderman). More than one toy company makes Marvel stuff, I think Hasbro does the toys aimed at younger kids, while Diamond Select and MAFEX do more expensive adult targeted figures.

I think NECA is safe for the time being.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Almost was able to grab a Red Queen Alien from Genocide. The detail for it was what brought my attention to the figure. It made for a stark contrast for everything and made it unique to stand out.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

How was the Alien Resurrection Xeno? Found one at Target nearby. Debating on that or a Pred (Fugitive).

426Buddy

426Buddy

I have both, prefer the Res alien to be honest.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 29, 2020, 12:02:20 AM

Ended up finding the Brown Warrior Xeno from Aliens. It was the last one. They had a few Res ones left.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got my sets in today, Parker and Brett are AMAZING!

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Jul 29, 2020, 11:05:10 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 29, 2020, 12:02:20 AM

Ended up finding the Brown Warrior Xeno from Aliens. It was the last one. They had a few Res ones left.

It's interesting that the Brown one reminds me a little bit of the Resurrection Xeno. But it was the ridged top that sold it to me more than Big Chap. I love Big Chap. But felt something different was needed.

judge death

judge death

Love the bloody version, cant wait until I have my own :D

As I recently got myself a alien queen deluxe figure from neca and noticed the backspines falls out all the time but I added some tiny ducttapes in the holes and they seem to stick together so far but Im worried about her legs as they need to carry all that weight of the body and the smaller defiance alien and isolation one which also had hindlegs bended, have this happened to someones queen or is the plastic on her better? No bending on her legs so to speak?

And if there are other things I need to know about the queen so it wont break one day?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Ive always wanted the queen but always worried about not having room for it and breaking it. Also there doesn't seem to be many possible poses, likely because of the weight I imagine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed