Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 90,060 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Then don't buy it <.< Is there somebody forcing you to buy it? If thats the case call 911 fast!

escroto

escroto

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 01, 2012, 03:26:21 PM
Will definitely be getting this, Hudson and Sonic electronic Ball breakers what more could you want.
hahahah, I should see life from that perspective more often man. That goes for best post in this thread so far :laugh:

I was thinking more on Apone with plasma rifle xD.

Btw how come they didn't add a Vasquez skin on this packet?, I though she was legendary "Aliens" char as well. I'm sure she will be added in another DLC with maps and so

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jun 01, 2012, 03:42:29 PM
Then don't buy it <.< Is there somebody forcing you to buy it? If thats the case call 911 fast!
that was a nice one too ;D

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I was just thinking that the player customization is jut skins from the story(+DLC)

ikarop

ikarop

shadowedge

shadowedge

If we live in the USA and preorder the PC UK Collectors Edition, will it still work with USA PCs and Steam?

Also where can we order the game if Amazon UK does not ship games to the USA? Does Play.com ship to the USA?

chupacabras acheronsis

sonic electronic ball breakers is their official name?

are they going to act like hand grenades or mines?

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: shadowedge on Jun 02, 2012, 12:52:08 AM
If we live in the USA and preorder the PC UK Collectors Edition, will it still work with USA PCs and Steam?

I'm pretty sure PC games are region free. At least when I ordered AVP for PC (off of the US Amazon) it for some reason came in a European packaging and worked fine with Steam.

Not sure if preordering the PC Collectors Edition from the UK will be easy. The collectors edition is an exclusive to Amazon and they don't allow video games to be shipped to the US for whatever reason.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Not all of them are region free. Lets say Modern Warfare 2 and 3 are region locked and RU keys are not working for NA or EU, the same goes for the other variants - NA are not working if you are in EU (and have EU IP). Red Orchestra 1 is region locked too. This can be easy bypassed though. You just have to contact some friend who lives in the country where the game is bought from and tell him to activate the game for you. (or you can use VPN and do it yourself, its really up to you). But the point is - some games using Steam are region locked.

worriors

worriors

will this come to the UK?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 02, 2012, 01:00:24 AM

It might be a nickname. :P

escroto

escroto

Those gotta be grenades oe some sort of electromagnetic cannon ala quake3 ;D

Whatever It is, I bet it is an anti-crusher/ubber aliens weapon, to penetrate crusher's head from the front instead of engaging It from the rear as GB suggest

SpreadEagleBeagle

No Vasquez??? She was the most bad-ass marine of them all! Lame, SEGA, lame...

Quote from: worriors on Jun 02, 2012, 07:36:11 AM
will this come to the UK?
actually it looks like it's UK exclusive.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 02, 2012, 01:00:24 AM

Maybe its some sort of EMP grenade against WY elite troops  ::) (or their battle power loader (if they have any))

Cap. Fitzgerald

That's just a dumb thing to say, this is for multiplayer.
Why would they give us those for a multiplayer game where we only fight Aliens?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed