Carlos Huante Talks Early Prometheus & Alien: Covenant Scripts

Started by Whos_Nick, Feb 26, 2019, 12:41:54 AM

Author
Carlos Huante Talks Early Prometheus & Alien: Covenant Scripts (Read 28,119 times)

Kradan

I have no problem with Shaw murdered by David but i wished it happened during the events of Covenant but not long before movie takes place. I'd love to see Shaw step by step realising how far David's insanity went and eventually making a try to escape but despite this killed by David in some really horrible and gruesome way.

Evanus

I would have loved more Shaw, but I'm glad they didn't show David killing her.

SM

Isolation leaned very heavily into nostalgia.

Kradan

Quote from: Evanus on Feb 26, 2019, 11:08:58 PM
I would have loved more Shaw, but I'm glad they didn't show David killing her.

Why? Would it be too painful for you to watch?

Evanus

Probably not haha, it depends I suppose. I just think it would ruin the sense of mystery, I prefer the ambiguity of her fate.

Kradan

Quote from: Evanus on Feb 26, 2019, 11:18:22 PM
Probably not haha, it depends I suppose. I just think it would ruin the sense of mystery, I prefer the ambiguity of her fate.

Oh yeah, i like that mystery too. So much room for interpretation.

SM

Isn't that what we ended up with?

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 26, 2019, 11:06:52 PM
I have no problem with Shaw murdered by David but i wished it happened during the events of Covenant but not long before movie takes place. I'd love to see Shaw step by step realising how far David's insanity went and eventually making a try to escape but despite this killed by David in some really horrible and gruesome way.

Man, it was MY interpretation, story that I would like to see. Isn't it what is called "interpretation"?

SM

Kradan

I have some trouble understanding you. Maybe i need some sleep now.

SM

Me too.

Problem is it's 11am here...

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Feb 26, 2019, 11:10:19 PM
Isolation leaned very heavily into nostalgia.

Worked rather well, I think.

SM

It did.

But then so did A:CM...

Kradan

It's amost 2 AM HERE  ;D!

Baron Von Marlon

Makes me actually sad we didn't get to see this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed