Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,733 times)

Snowdog

Quote from: tmjhur on Oct 06, 2012, 02:50:32 PM

I really like the body design but i hate the head design. In that i think what we got was better.

Gash

The head design does look a bit like Steptoe without his teeth.

szkoki

its much better, the one we got is just lame and not scary at all...and the inner jaw is look like rather then a mutation mistake than a dangeourus killing tool

Kol

yeah, i wonder how it is supposed to kill something with it.

Gash

Gash

Definitely think the Deacon would have looked better white, say that much. But maybe it'll be the opposite of the chestburster and grow into an albino.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Gash on Oct 07, 2012, 07:02:55 PM
Definitely think the Deacon would have looked better white, say that much. But maybe it'll be the opposite of the chestburster and grown into an albino.

That's a cool idea.

ikarop

Quote from: Kol on Oct 06, 2012, 11:26:33 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Oct 06, 2012, 10:48:45 PM
I'll be pissed if the Spaihts draft is not on the Blu.  I was told it would be there.  I'm sure it'll leak soon, if not.

even the man himself, spaihts, stated on twitter that it will be on the blu-ray.
i dont know what to think.

QuoteI don't believe my draft has been released into the world. There was talk for a while about my final draft being included in the Blu-ray release of the film. But I've recently heard that there are legal complications around that and it may not be happening.
http://www.empireonline.com/interviews/interview.asp?IID=1563

There you have further confirmation. Same as our contact at Fox.

ShadowPred

Barely looked at page 1 of this thread.

f**king Starbeast...it even has the tentacle claws!

MrSpaceJockey

Shit.

That's actually a striking similarity.

Xenomrph

Holy shit. Nice catch!

ChrisPachi

Herr Cobb will be most pleased.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed