AvPR Nominated For Razzies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2008, 03:51:26 PM

Author
AvPR Nominated For Razzies (Read 21,374 times)

Deco

Deco

ZEN  Hi there man, yeah I took a step back from my script as an AVP entity. I think mine would work far better as a Predator 3 story as it encompasses alot of the Predator characters - kind of ties their stories up rather well - WAS THEIR ENCOUNTER WITH PREDATORS REALLY A COINCIDENCE??? (not in my story they werent!).   Anyway Ive decided to tackle a different AVP. I am re-writing the rules. Doing a Batman begins of AVP if you will. I am writing it as if none of the other movies/stories exist. Its coming along well.... It includes many huge wars. But I woiuld like to think the small human part is going to be solid, interesting, and a totally different take on how the humans should play their part in an AVP story. :-)

Tony

Tony

The skinned bodies was a homage to the other Predator movies and probably put there so all dumb complainers don't bitch about not having skinned bodies again just like the first AVP. Seriously stop your bitching and grow up. A real fan like myself enjoys what a AVP movie has to offer. Are you guys real fans or do you just come here to sound cool. Let the aliens and predators kill who they want.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I don't get how they never used the legendary Elderpredator, I'm talking from P2, not that stupid cape wearing one in avp.

DemonKnight

DemonKnight

this movie is not THAT bad.  people seem to take things to a rediculous level nowadays in this country.  overreacting to everything.

Deco

Deco

This movie IS THAT BAD in my opinion...

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Sadly to say I think the movie earned the razzie    :-\  

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:Sounds cool dude!. l..l_   ;D  _l..l

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

What? They pick AVP R (which was good) insted of Spider Man 3? Razzies or what ever is your name, get good judges.  Dums.   >:(  

Gogo

Gogo

:)    I came to see a Predator kick ass. And that's what i got. There are far worst films out there than this one, really.

stevefk3

stevefk3

AvP:R was a hell of alot better than AvP. The Aliens weren't perfect but pretty dam close to the ones in Aliens, and the wolf Predator was one of the best yet. If we could forget Alien 3, Ressurection, Predator 2 and AvP, the franchies would be in a lot better shape. No this AvP wasn't the best and could of been better, but it wasn't that bad ethier. The use of the old rubber suit for the Alien wins over CGI any day and that was the problem with the last 2 Alien films bad script and to much CGI. If they do another AvP they need to tie it into the first two Alien films some how,. and interduce the space jockey at some point and bring back a bader Queen Alien. Theres still a lot of life left in the franchies we just need a good script and directors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed