Creative Assembly is making an Alien game based on the 1st movie

Started by predxeno, Sep 12, 2011, 09:57:50 PM

Author
Creative Assembly is making an Alien game based on the 1st movie (Read 13,977 times)

AlexVelez

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 13, 2011, 01:39:37 AM
Yeah I think most forgot about it. I'm actually really excited for it. I mean, a horror game based on the first movie? I cant friggin wait. Hoping for a dead space type game.

If done properly that would be epic. I'm not familiar with this "creative assembly" company, so I don't know if they make quality games or not.

Space Jockey King

Could be something like this... Would it be super cool if you could choose who you wanted to be in this game.

Playable Characters (humans/ Android)

-Ripley

-DALLAS

-KANE,

-ASH

You can choose these as the Nostromo crew and walk about the hole Nostromo craft , mess about with buttons, sleep, cook, eat,fly to different planets (you can actually pilot the craft your self).

Each character has their own unique accessories. (ill leave you guys to figure them out ;) )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other playable characters (Xenos and Jockeys, face huggers) :

-Xeno (warrior)

-Xeno (Dog Alien) ino it wasnt in this movie but still a awesome xeno :)

-Queen Alien (you can actually make her lay her own eggs too and ino she also is not in this film she would be also great addition  :) )

-Face hugger

-Space jockey

You start on LV-426, if you are a xeno, queen or Hugger you start in under ground caves where you can wonder around for ever, they are that big.

If you are a Jockey you start in your craft (the derelict) where you can walk about look at different compartments like the armoury room, telescope room, the "EGG" room and many more. Like the Nostromo you can also pilot this craft :).

Like the Nostromo crew the jockey has his own unique range of equipment and weapons to use :).

Hope you guys like :)

Beauty&Love

I read about creative assembly making the game   yesterday or so I was quite suprised but really excited considering I'm a HUGE total war fan and have all of them.

though obviously it will be a diffrent kind of game haha I can only imagine.....Aliens:Total War

3000 aliens on a planet vs 3000 marines  =D

but no hehe I heard it will be a Shooter =]

The Xenoborg

I'd love to see what they come up with. :)

Space Jockey King

Creative Assembly's Aliens game: 'It's awesome, apparently.'

But the developers themselves remain tight-lipped.

Creative Assembly's mysterious Aliens game is generating a "rare" degree of internal excitement, according to a SEGA PR rep.

Yesterday we visited Creative Assembly to check out Fall of the Samurai – the latest expansion for Shogun 2 - Total War. While there we did our best to find out what's going on with the Aliens project, which has been cloaked in secrecy since its announcement last May.

Unsurprisingly, everyone stayed tight-lipped – but the SEGA rep did give us this to mull over:

"What I can say, from what I've heard there's a lot of excitement about it. It's rare that we get people buzzing around the watercooler as much about a game, but it's awesome, apparently."

Granted, this a startling example of a SEGA PR officer saying nice things about a SEGA-published game, but it's still promising news.

Fans of political tomfoolery will recall that the surprise reveal for the game was spoiled by a careless tweet from Tory MP Ed Vaizey.

At the time, Creative Assembly director Tim Heaton told VideoGamer.com that the studio is aiming for review scores of 90% and above.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/creative_assemblys_aliens_game_its_awesome_apparently.html

The Thing from Another World

The more alien games i can get my hands on the better! is it comming out next year?

Basher917

The Xenoborg

SPECIAL FORCES

I know this is a very old topic but since A:CM was a bad surprise,do we have anything new about the new Alien game?
Will it be released for PC too? Will it be a FPS?

Cal427eb

Quote from: SPECIAL FORCES on Feb 17, 2013, 04:27:32 PM
I know this is a very old topic but since A:CM was a bad surprise,do we have anything new about the new Alien game?
Will it be released for PC too? Will it be a FPS?
No clue.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2013/02/17/colonial-marines-qa-tester-speakers/

Reddit verified the posters identify, leading some credibility to the information posted by the tester. He also talked briefly about the upcoming title from Creative Assembly:

"That game looks amazing. Very dark, very slow (in a good way). The textures and lighting look really really good. I've seen it running on a PC. The PS4 devkit looks like a computer. It looks as good, if not better, running as any super high end pc. We did not have those controllers, but they look like what was promised."

Cal427eb

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2013, 07:43:56 PM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2013/02/17/colonial-marines-qa-tester-speakers/

Reddit verified the posters identify, leading some credibility to the information posted by the tester. He also talked briefly about the upcoming title from Creative Assembly:

"That game looks amazing. Very dark, very slow (in a good way). The textures and lighting look really really good. I've seen it running on a PC. The PS4 devkit looks like a computer. It looks as good, if not better, running as any super high end pc. We did not have those controllers, but they look like what was promised."
Wait, so the PS4 looks even better than PCs?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I hope it's based on the Director's Cut where people morph into eggs and that it uses the Black-DNA mutagen to create some terrifying new things.

Xenoscream

They are hiring for a producer for the "AAA" Alien game... I'm really tempted to apply, does anyone work in the industry? I'm a project manager for ERP implementations at the moment for one of the big 4, do I have a chance to get in?

Sexy Poot

Big 4? Whos the fourth?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed