First Look at The Predator Cast!

Started by Anthony, Feb 20, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Author
First Look at The Predator Cast! (Read 38,911 times)

jacob

jacob

i guarantee you it will be just as good as the original predator mark my words.

Kerrod33

Kerrod33

Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 22, 2017, 10:16:32 AM
lol but why are the cast and crew stopping it? I seriously don't get why you think this mate.

I never said YOU were condemning the film. Others are.

From what I've seen, the cast, director, writer and crew are giving this film a decent fighting chance. The only thing I can see going wrong is fox getting involved too much. But we will have to wait and see which way this decides to swing

Corporal Hicks

While I may not be familiar with the majority of the cast, they all seem to be talented individuals, many with awards behind them. Shane Black is a great writer and director. Let's see what they come up with.

Master

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
While I may not be familiar with the majority of the cast, they all seem to be talented individuals, many with awards behind them. Shane Black is a great writer and director. Let's see what they come up with.

I agree, that's reasonable attitude. I sick of the hype train. "OMG this is Shane Black!!! It's gone be best Predatur since ever !!!11!!!1" followed by butt hurt when film doesn't meet unbelievable expectations.

Russ840

Russ840

Exactly. We have no idea how it's going to turn out. Like I have been saying. Could be the best, could be the worst predator film. Let's just be happy we are getting a new one.

I can't wait for any news we get about this movie.

predator88

Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 22, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Exactly. We have no idea how it's going to turn out. Like I have been saying. Could be the best, could be the worst predator film. Let's just be happy we are getting a new one.

I don't wanna sound piss on your parade but the first movie will never be topped.They don't make them like this anymore. The first is pretty much a perfect action movie - solid direction,one of a kind cast,great script... This one doesn't stand a chance against it.

Just like the first two Aliens movies will never be topped no matter how hard they try.Best anyone can get is close.

Corporal Hicks

There's nothing wrong with getting close.

Vermillion

So we know the kids lives for the entire movie.

I bet there is an E.T. Moment at the end when the Predator leaves the Earth. 

I will puke if that happens.

Master

Master

Everything between P2 and Ps and we are good.

von

von

Noticed that David Scott has been listed as "Creature Suit Art Director" on IMDB. He has an impressive resume. Practical effects ftw!

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: predator88 on Feb 22, 2017, 01:29:57 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 22, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

I don't wanna sound piss on your parade but the first movie will never be topped.They don't make them like this anymore. The first is pretty much a perfect action movie - solid direction,one of a kind cast,great script... This one doesn't stand a chance against it.

Just like the first two Aliens movies will never be topped no matter how hard they try.Best anyone can get is close.

Do you understand what an opinion is mate ?  What if, when the film is released, myself, Hicks and others prefer it to the original? Not saying that will happen. But it could. Stop stating that it has no chance as though it's a fact.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: jacob on Feb 22, 2017, 10:22:04 AM
i guarantee you it will be just as good as the original predator mark my words.

Are you a studio plant or something ?  :laugh:

Cloakedhunter9

Cloakedhunter9

I just want to see gore I'm talking skinned bodies limbs being torn off people just being ripped in half but another note the characters almost look like they are out of an alien film

T888

T888

Nobody is worried about the autistic kid being in the center of the movie?

Kind of Mercury Rising style or The Sixth Sense.  :-X

Don't get me wrong, those were excellent movies, especially the second, but I don't think a kid fits into the Predator universe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed