Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 14,755 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I am mad...

Tommy Jarvis

Tommy Jarvis

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Dont blame the Strause bros, its not their fault. I'm sure they are doing what they can to Please us fans. This isnt in their control. Give them a Break  Fox is who you should be mad at   >:(  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

It wasnt Fox who said the trailer would be out by now...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Although I agree with you, I have nothing against the bros, but it seems like we are being kept in the dark in ALL aspects of the film by ANYONE involved in it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I suggest the Strause Bros. to not even say anything anymore, anbout when something is going to be released, because this will just get everyone pissed, as you have all seen.

YouCrazyJesus

YouCrazyJesus

Hahahaha! Oh, that's just funny. See the reason why they are delaying the trailer is because the movie isn't about Aliens Vs Predator, its about a Clown Vs Predator.  It starts off with this new clown right. He is trying out his new flower gun thing, so he goes out in the back yard to give it a test. Anyways, little does he know that there is a stealthed Predator right in front of him, taking a whizz. The Predator doesn't detect him because he has spent the whole afternoon making fairy floss at the local ice cream store. So the Clown accidentally shoots the Predator, and the Predator gets pissed, and engages the Clown, thinking the flower gun thing as an actual weapon.  Anyways long story short, the Clown kills the Predator by shoving his big red nose and wig down the Predator's mouth, and then grabs a pogo-stick and finishes him off. Then an Alien (which looks like a large dog covered in a garbage bag) kills the clown. Then the Alien kills itself.  True story.    ;D      :'(    God............... What a disappointment.

GueRoux

GueRoux

INSERT FRUSTRATED BLURB HERE!   >:(     ???  

grim

grim

Darkness i have to agree on ur post i think we have been screwed once again i mean PA movie was bad so wah atleast the teaser was nice to show i mean the brothers say they have a much better film ............... i hope so...........i hopa all this wait is worth it..................

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

2 AdamJZ  The Bros didn't specifically state that the trailer would be out now. It was Greg's guess. About a week or so after Comic-Con. Thats it. He NEVER stated that it would be out know. But I'm sure they both are mad at Fox like we are because it aint out yet.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Hey there might be hope. Check it out. To the right under Motion Tracker http://www.planetavp.com/  Unless that was posted a while ago there still might be something online this week or next. So who knows.

Dane

Dane

This is some pretty screwed up up S$$T!!!! But still it it adds on to the excitement. Who Knows it could be a great movie with all this wait.   ;D  

ALIENS

ALIENS

Well, da Strause r cool, dey r alien fans lik me :) but im jus guna be patient cause its guna come n dey can keep pushin but dey should kno dat dey will hav to let it out 1 day.... N i mean FOX. But dis is da buisness world, da movie r not 4 u fans, but da whole damn world. N besides deal wit dis enjoy every moment of ur life. Look at da bright side, at least u feel excitement... n i dont mine FOX delayin da movie n trailer, its fine 4 me n trust me u dont wana kno how much i want to watch da movie but ima jus be patient cause its da buisness world, besides wad can u do but complaining, it wastes ur saliver....

KillZonewithbladesandteeth

KillZonewithbladesandteeth

Okay, sometimes in the business these things happen...I am willing to bet that both the Strauss Brothers and Fox wanna play this carefully and my gut tells me that judging by the reaction they have gotten so far in Amsterdam and from what Fox were saying they might have a bit of a gem on their hands and they wanna get it right. We've waited this long... four weeks is not that much longer,huh?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

DUM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed