The Alien's AI seems to have been updated recently o.O

Started by chainsawsquirrel, Apr 28, 2016, 01:33:00 PM

Author
The Alien's AI seems to have been updated recently o.O (Read 8,289 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Nostromo on Jun 13, 2016, 03:12:32 PMHey Hudafuk, look into my eyes, LOL, sorry had to say that, love the pic.

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure it was for ages.

HuDaFuK

Maybe I should go back ;D

Nostromo

Yeah man, that would make a sick avatar. Ha, thx for the laugh.

HuDaFuK

Well, courtesy of Corporal Hicks, I'm now giving the people what they want.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It will be pretty hilarious watching Huda argue with people (as he is wont to do) while simultaneously flipping them the bird.  :laugh: 

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 15, 2016, 09:51:01 PMIt will be pretty hilarious watching Huda argue with people (as he is wont to do) while simultaneously flipping them the bird.  :laugh:

Nostromo

Nostromo

Gee Sarge, would you fetch my slippers?  ;D

The Cruentus

Quote from: Nostromo on Jun 15, 2016, 11:18:38 PM
Gee Sarge, would you fetch my slippers?  ;D

I was going to say that as well lol

I am not sure about updates but the Alien does adapt your place style and its intelligence does depend on the difficulty as well.

SJTR5

Yes, even on Novice. but not as frightening as Hard or Nightmare

on the PS3, quite a bug I got to live through :-\

SpreadEagleBeagle

I still shit my pants playing this game, and just as the starter of this topic said, it sure feels like they updated the AI even though that is not the case, which means that they made one hell of a job when they programmed this beast.

I'm still hoping that they will make some sort of sequel, but CA are busy with Warhammer: Total War now, and I remember that SEGA said that A:I didn't sell well enough for them to consider a sequel. Too bad.

Vertigo

Apparently most of the key development staff have now moved on to other offices and even companies, so even if they did greenlight a sequel, it wouldn't be made by the same people.

SJTR5

If that's the case, I wonder what SEGA will call for to make sequel. They are the publishers
(changing subject not because I don't like this, I totally see it believe me, just running thoughts to Last survivor  DLC.)
-
comparing movie and playthrough: running down the hall, lambert screams. climbing down the ladder, she screams.
dialogue may be there, I do wish they played off of the scene a bit more. CA definitly added more to it, just a small little nit pick.(oh what the heck it is a NIT PICK!!)

CORRUPTED!? ... ... ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed