Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 133,015 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 28, 2020, 04:09:54 AM
I still can't decide whether it's David Lynch-Esque or Promethesque. Although maybe something in between  :laugh:

Well now that you say it.... :D

Ingwar

Today at 12pm PT.

Stolen

Nightmare Asylum

Just finished the finale...... Holy shit :o

Ridlazz921

Cant wait to watch it in a few hrs.

The two epsiodes from last week was so intense, that i am really looking forward to watching the finale.
AND as usually, no clue about where this show will take me!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The final podcast episode of the season:

Whos_Nick

I just watched it meh...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

'Raised By Wolves' Ending Explained: Show Boss Breaks Down Season Finale

https://www.newsweek.com/raised-wolves-ending-explained-season-finale-aaron-guzikowski-interview-hbo-max-1535319

Spoiler
"It is wise."

Things are about to get very Old Testament next season. Mother and Father have been playing the Adam and Eve role from the beginning, but now they are in an actual "Eden" in the Tropical Zone. And in the Bible, what form was it again that the Devil took to tempt Eve? Oh yeah, a Serpent...
[close]

EDIT: Another article:

'Raised By Wolves' Creator On Season One Finale & Season 2: Sometimes The Scariest Thing Comes From Within

https://deadline.com/2020/10/raised-by-wolves-season-2-spoilers-aaron-guzikowski-interview-season-one-finale-recap-1234589159/

Necronomicon II

Ok I wasn't expecting that WTF 😂😂😂 Things are going to be very interesting next season.

Andrea90

Is that one in the final 
Spoiler
an atheist space ship? Have they been arrived to Kepler?
[close]

However a mix of Prometheus, Alien and Alien Covenant.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Oct 01, 2020, 02:58:41 PM
Ok I wasn't expecting that WTF 😂😂😂 Things are going to be very interesting next season.

8)

Quote from: Andrea90 on Oct 01, 2020, 03:01:14 PM
Is that one in the final 
Spoiler
an atheist space ship? Have they been arrived to Kepler?
[close]

Spoiler
If I had to guess, it is another Mithraic ship about to touch down. But the people that Marcus found are another group of Atheists, which have somehow gotten to Kepler-22b quicker than expected.
[close]

Andrea90

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 01, 2020, 03:08:27 PM

Spoiler
If I had to guess, it is another Mithraic ship about to touch down. But the people that Marcus found are another group of Atheists, which have somehow gotten to Kepler-22b quicker than expected.
[close]
But armours are the same
Spoiler
of the ones in the flashback in the second episodes. Mithraic are white armours, i suppose, not black.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Andrea90 on Oct 01, 2020, 03:15:52 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 01, 2020, 03:08:27 PM

Spoiler
[close]
But armours are the same
Spoiler
of the ones in the flashback in the second episodes. Mithraic are white armours, i suppose, not black.
[close]

Spoiler
Right, those guys on the planet are definitely Atheists. But I don't think the ship overhead at the end is theirs. I think it is a new Mithraic Ark arriving, totally separate from the Atheists that are somehow already on the planet.

Unless I misread that scene, while my wandering mind was too busy focusing on the Serpent. :D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed