Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,785 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Personally, I think this is one of the best sci-fi of the decade.

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

This was already posted in the Alien: Awakening thread but Huante talks about Raised by Wolves in here as well so I'm going to share it here. He says that he did one design for the show (not the creatures that we've been seeing, which a lot of people, myself included, have assumed were his) but that we haven't seen his design yet. He did say that the thing he designed is going to open the show up to "a whole 'nother level of weird" so I'm going to assume that what he designed is

Spoiler
Mother's baby.
[close]

Xiggz456

Wow episode 8 was phenomenal! Some mighty fine Sci-fi horror here! Starting 9 now!

Necronomicon II

The more batshit this show gets the more I love it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Sep 25, 2020, 05:29:23 AM
The more batshit this show gets the more I love it.

You're only on what, episode 4 the way it's airing for you? If that's the case, you have a LOT more batshit in your future. 8)

Necronomicon II

Nah I caved and binged to ep 9.  ;D This show is insanity and I love it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Sep 25, 2020, 02:38:30 PM

Can't say I blame you! :D

I wonder if maybe...

Spoiler
...The "thing" in ep 9 isn't a premonition of Mother's baby but rather a flashback to a "younger" version of the Temple that Marcus keeps returning to. Maybe the Temple itself is the AI/force that's influencing things on (and off) of the planet, posing as Sol, Campion, Tally, the Mouse, etc. And we know from Otho hearing the voice on the Ark that its influence can reach off of Kepler, so that would mean that it is likely behind getting the "ancient" Necromancer designs to earth in the Mithraic scriptures. It is recreating some ancient cycle, reintroducing the Necromancers, and had one brought to Kepler so it could seduce her (using the visage of Campion) and impregnate her...
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 24, 2020, 11:10:40 PM
He did say that the thing he designed is going to open the show up to "a whole 'nother level of weird" so I'm going to assume that what he designed is
Spoiler
Mother's baby.
[close]

Yeah, that head from her vision does look like a Huante design. Looks almost Jockey-like from a certain angle:

Spoiler

[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
The Jockey comparison was my very first thought
Then it started spewing milk and I lost my shit. :D
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

We can finally understand Scott's batshit crazy plans for the Jockey  :laugh:

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 25, 2020, 02:42:47 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Sep 25, 2020, 02:38:30 PM

Can't say I blame you! :D

I wonder if maybe...

Spoiler
...The "thing" in ep 9 isn't a premonition of Mother's baby but rather a flashback to a "younger" version of the Temple that Marcus keeps returning to. Maybe the Temple itself is the AI/force that's influencing things on (and off) of the planet, posing as Sol, Campion, Tally, the Mouse, etc. And we know from Otho hearing the voice on the Ark that its influence can reach off of Kepler, so that would mean that it is likely behind getting the "ancient" Necromancer designs to earth in the Mithraic scriptures. It is recreating some ancient cycle, reintroducing the Necromancers, and had one brought to Kepler so it could seduce her (using the visage of Campion) and impregnate her...
[close]

Yes I can see this being the case. Epic.  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 25, 2020, 03:54:54 PM
We can finally understand Scott's batshit crazy plans for the Jockey  :laugh:

Seeing as we're entering Ancient Alien Artificial Intelligence territory here now, I think you might be right. :D

Whos_Nick

Always a fun time chatting with Carlos so many cool insights. I'm finally catching up on the show as well, on episode 6.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed