Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 133,235 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote#RaisedbyWolves is just astonishing. Screeners came late so didn't have the chance to write about it before my holiday, but I need everyone to know this is an absolute must-see.
@Abzybabzy and Amanda Collin are Fire and Ridley Scott's work here is the best it's been in a long time.

https://twitter.com/DavidOpie/status/1300094099953983488

Ingwar

Ridlazz921

All right i am hyped now.
Really want to see it. Great reviews, i hope it will be a big hit, beceause i think Ridley deserves it.
A lot of ppl dont like some of his recent works, and by god i cant understand it.
People who wave the Marvel superhero flags, really dumb stupid movies, and the all of the sudden want to seam smart and critize someone who makes art and makes you think. Dont get it.

So with the buzz now i am hoping he will get some recgonition because the guy really deserves it !

Nightmare Asylum

Show's only three days out and I hate watching out of context clips, so I think I'm going to skip out on this one.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Spoiler
[close]

Helmet looks amazing. What kind of gun is it?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 31, 2020, 06:47:24 PM

An AR-15 style rifle with a picatinny rail, not sure which make/manufacturer though. The helmets with their noseguards and pointy tops remind me of early medieval style knight helms while the clothing reminds me of German WWII greatcoats.

As Immortan pointed out earlier, this looks a lot like David's lab in Covenant, even has art on the walls.
We also have the Ridley mirror trope in the fourth picture again.

Where did you find these Ingwar?

Ingwar

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Another new one of Niamh Algar, almost looks like a still from the new DUNC movie with her armour and the desert background:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 31, 2020, 07:19:01 PM

An AR-15 style rifle with a picatinny rail, not sure which make/manufacturer though. The helmets with their noseguards and pointy tops remind me of early medieval style knight helms while the clothing reminds me of German WWII greatcoats.

We also have the Ridley mirror trope in the fourth picture again.

Where did you find these Ingwar?

Ridley's own trope indeed  :laugh:

Quote from: muthur9000 on Aug 30, 2020, 12:26:51 PM
Here is Connor and I doing our react and analysis

https://yutani.studio/2020/08/30/raised-by-wolves-reaction/

Thanks for pointing it out!

And the circular pattern must be a fictional animism based on megalithic cultures of what is now Ireland.

Thank you again  :)

Ridlazz921

To add to the mirror theme.
Note how Meg Mucklebones got defeated ;)

And ofc, David

Nightmare Asylum

I want that miniature...

Ingwar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi5gGXHirRA

Short clip from the show within the interview starts at 5:05.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed