Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 131,041 times)

The Old One

The Old One

The premise sounds very familiar, very David and Walter, but no Alien here.

Immortan Jonesy

Someone said in the prequel section "Let Scott make the movie he wants with no / minimal studio interference". I'd say Raised by Wolves is essentially that. And if Ridley never gets to do the Covenant sequel, this may be considered as a spiritual successor to such movie.

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 22, 2020, 09:11:22 PM
Someone said in the prequel section "Let Scott make the movie he wants with no / minimal studio interference". I'd say Raised by Wolves is essentially that. And if Ridley never gets to do the Covenant sequel, this may be considered as a spiritual successor to such movie.
Great points. I agree. And beautiful photo.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes especially if the final Alien Prequel reigns in the A.I focus.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

New poster on IMDb. Not 100% sure if it's an official one but could well be as they will presumably start gearing-up marketing soon:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 27, 2020, 09:46:16 PM
New poster on IMDb. Not 100% sure if it's an official one but could well be as they will presumably start gearing-up marketing soon:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BY2MwYjY4NmUtNzI2YS00MWRmLWFkNTEtZTIzN2NjMDY2ZWRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQyNDU2MTU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

Official or not, this poster makes me looking forward to watching the trailer!  8)

Edit: I hope Ridley is taking care of himself in order to prevent the damn virus.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Raised by Wolves' May release is still on for now despite pandemic:

QuoteHBO Max, where some series were impacted by coronavirus-related shutdowns, will have at least a handful original series on tap for May, including shows that migrated from cable siblings TNT/TBS like Search Party and Raised By Wolves.
More at: https://deadline.com/2020/03/streaming-services-quibi-hbomax-peacock-launches-coronavirus-impact-1202892947/

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 27, 2020, 10:26:21 PM
I hope Ridley is taking care of himself in order to prevent the damn virus.

He's watching his back:

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 26, 2020, 10:03:10 PM
If we stay indoors for the given amount of time, they get a handle on it to understand what's going on. The irony is that for the most part, it'll be an experience of mild to severe flu for most people and old geezers like me have gotta watch my back. And I am. I'm being very cautious, I want to return and finish off the film with Matt Damon.

Are you doing anything in particular to pass the time?

I'm a big painter. I resumed painting 10 years ago. My whole grounding is in art school. I paint all the time.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/ridley-scott-the-last-duel-coronavirus-1203545705/

Brzrkr

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, looks like it is. Hopefully the trailer will be out soon with HBO starting to release posters.

Immortan Jonesy

Ingwar

The Old One

The Old One

Trailer please.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 30, 2020, 09:08:34 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 29, 2020, 09:56:53 PM
Can't wait  8)

Tell me about it :)

Despite being a pain in the ass (I am referring to me lol ) I love Scott. Actually, I am looking forward to watch some good Ridley' science fiction material  :)

RidleyScott99

Only 1 month. In May, I'm going to see Raised By Wolves from The Greatest Of All Time Ridley Scott.

windebieste

In which case, I expect to see a complete and no holds barred, 100% fully biased report from you.  ;)

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed