AXP Greg Strause Interview

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:05:07 PM

Author
AXP Greg Strause Interview (Read 12,958 times)

jim

jim

Warriors...  ::)   They only exist in the comics. In films there is only one kind of alien.  hm...Perhaps it wouldnt be good to bring Anderson back.  Anderson showed the preds as ones who play gods for the humans and make alliances with them. They give them their own weapons as present, too. Anderson f**ked the Predator Canon.   But now the Strauses do that to the aliens. And they will want to do it on AVP3.  It's enough! I dont have to live with this crap. I see the AVP universe as Canon for itself. The Alien canon and Predator canon will be split of this Comic-universe for all times. So everything is fine again.  STRAUSE BROTHERS, YOU FAILED! YOU ONLY CAN CREATE THE AVP CANON, BUT NOT THE TWO ORIGINAL CREATURES IN THEIR CANON!  LIVE WITH THAT!

Aranadhel

Aranadhel

shut up jim

Ricardo

Ricardo

The original canon was already fuked up...   ???   there was already different syles of eggs to beggin with... the translucent ones in "Alien" and the completely opaque ones in the newer films... the alien in the first one also had a "white-ish" head dome too...besides.. their concept of having the alien adapt it's shape to the surrounding enviromnent makes more sense than your giving it credit for ;)   but here's an explanation that fits with your guys concept of "canon": The "warrior" eggs belong to those in an already well estabilished hive (like in Aliens) and not to those in a non completely well estabilished "hive" like in Alien Resurrection.. why were those aliens not ridge headed? They had more than a few days growth   ::)  

jim

jim

Well, the thing with the changed eggs are harmless to the canon. They can be all the same, only the filmmaker made it in another style.  And the Aliens in

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

im confused! with all this differnt types of alien's, eggs, facehugger's. All those things were just changed because of the director's or film makers personal preferences. But the bros. have try to explain it for the fans.  personally i like the fact we dont know, make's the alien's more interesting, lets just wait for the film 2 come out before we start bashing it and the strause brothers, from what we seen so far and heard etc it will be 10 times better than AVP, it just mite not be the avp movie we wanted! if this one is a flop, lets hope fox dont make another! and if its good and the fans love it! then bring on another one, but only with a decent budget, cast & crew and script like set in the future & space etc

spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer

A shame to hear the Alien suits were left unchanged. I absolutely hate the A:R and AVP aliens designs.  It's like they went for slimey and gross insead of biomechanical and, well, alien.

zen

zen

I'm not going by what he say's(for the most part).He did make a good point with the domes and the pipes and a few other things,but right now i'm remembering Anderson,and at least he knew what was going on with the preds and aliens.And that glove?.It's like something out of STARGATE or LOST IN SPACE!!!!.Ya the directors have some authority when it comes to the movies,but they ripped the entire script apart!.It whould be like if some guy came up and ripped your kid in half!.I'm going to be co-director of my script,just so that way people like them wont rip it apart!.Ya,making the predalien the star was good,but come on!.I'll be so glad when i get my omnibuses,then i'll have a perfectly kick-a$$ movie!.I'm currently fifty/fifty on the Strause brothers.I think they could have done better!   >:(  .

zen

zen

And if the predator is strong enough to punch through a concrete wall then he's obviously strong enough to kick it down with his boot!.Because the only thing the glove can do is keep his knuckles from being broken!!   >:(  .

spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer

I'd say there's more to the glove than just metal.  It'll most likely be some high-tech predator gizmo rather than just armor covering his hand.

Serious 101

Serious 101

STOP BLOWING SHIT OUT OF PROPORTION   Everyone thinks their opinion is the only one that matters and what they think must be fact AND WHO THE f**k CARES IF HE HAS A METAL GLOVE when the Pred pulled out a disc that was like a damn frisby no one complained but now b/c one person complains u all do JUST A THOUGHT BUT MAYBE IT IS TO PROTECT WOLF'S HAND FROM ACID    :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

Wolfman

Wolfman

:o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o   Agreed

tomany eyes

tomany eyes

overusage of smilies   :D  

predator343

predator343

Those was very good news i like them   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Starkiller

Starkiller

Remember when greg said that after avp-r, human technology advances quick.   And the conclusion to that comment by mr greg strause was the predator (the wolf) must accidentaly leave an item behind! Well iv'e cracked it!   Its the shoulder cannon (well the hand-held version) because in the new still of the wolf in the hive! he's aiming the gun and of course in the trailers we have a seen one of the charcters (forgot is name) use the hand-held cannon on an alien, so of course u know what that means?    well what you think?

Starkiller

Starkiller

playstation portable (psp)  shoulder cannon portable (scp)    or   plasma caster portable (pcp)  haha!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed