Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced!

Started by alienscollection.com, May 10, 2016, 08:21:28 PM

Author
Aliens: Bug Hunt - Aliens Anthology Announced! (Read 109,703 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Katanu on Aug 06, 2021, 06:00:25 PMDecided to give this one a shot, besides it not being very popular.
Found a good deal on it and the book arrived today, hope it's entertaining at the very least,

Honestly I think some of the stories are great.

Just a few too many are meh, and a couple are truly dire.

Katanu

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 06, 2021, 06:02:28 PM

Honestly I think some of the stories are great.

Just a few too many are meh, and a couple are truly dire.

Glad to know!
Just finished the first one, "Chance Encounter", it wasn't anything special, but kind of fun.

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 16, 2019, 04:50:18 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 16, 2019, 04:23:02 PMI forgot there even was a revised version. How can you tell the difference which one you're buying? I'd feel like an idiot if I bought it again and got the un-revised version *again*. :P

I can't even say for certain that there is a corrected version, I've only heard second-hand that a revised edition was done that fixed the Burke story in particular.

As for how you could be sure which you're getting - short of picking one up in a book shop and seeing "second edition" printed in amongst the production blurb at the start, I really don't know how you could be certain :-\

The correct version of the story is probably the one they used for the Audiobook, if you listen while you read along you'll see all the divergences.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed