Alien War is Back!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 30, 2007, 06:44:08 PM

Author
Alien War is Back! (Read 3,922 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I doubt many of you will remember this, hell not even I remember it but I know about it! Alien War was a theme park of sorts that was opened some many years ago, and now it’s back!

“We just heard from our long time friend Gary Gillies that Alien War will be returning. Yeah, you read that right, but let me type it again in case you missed it: ALIEN WAR is coming BACK!

Specific details are scarce, as everything is in the early planning stages now, but the plan is it to open this Summer back where it all started, and then take the travelling experience down to London, France, Germany, Europe, Japan and then a full tour of the USA starting in West and working it’s way across the country.”

Unlike last time, seems that Alien War is going to be more than just a UK exclusive. A big thanks to Aliens Collection for the heads up.

locusta

locusta

Great! I saw it back in 1995 in London / Trocadero. Loved it. If it opens up in Germany as mentioned I´ll go there again.   ;D  

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Cool. Never seen it before, I'll definitely be there when it happens.

Dominion

Dominion

AWESOME! ive read so much about Alien war and never got to go on it as i was too young    >:(  . I even emailed the men behind the experience to see if it would ever come back and i was told \'we dont think it will be returning\'. But that news has made my day lol (just shows what a geek i am). All the fans that never got to see or go on it will get that chance........FANTASTIC!

RPcnuwm

RPcnuwm

I've read about this, would love to take part...sounds like a blast.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll definately be trying to go! What ever happened to that movie being made about Alien War?

gyro

gyro

I say pics in mags back when  hope it comes to canada

Redfield

Redfield

well i think alien war sucks cause its not coming to Sydney!!!

Ermac

Ermac

Awesome! I saw it advertized on my Alien3 video and always wanted to go there, but alas, it closed before my dream could be realized. Now I have another chance! There is a God!

innerchaos

innerchaos

so uhhh, what is it?

LordBish

LordBish

YEAH **** YEAH I`m buzzing about this !!!!! ELECTRIC DYNOMITE

Cpl Hudson

Cpl Hudson

Outstanding news!!! living in London i went to Alien War many a time as a birthday treat when i was younger, was somewhat expensive but worth every penny.  I remember being a lil disappointed at the time that you only get to follow a Marine around and dont actually get given a pulse rifle and allowed to get stuck in but hey.  The poster taglines used to read : "The longest 20 mintues of your life!"  Never a truer word was spoken!  Absolutely scared the bejesus out of you!  Word of advice for those thinking of attending Alien Wars (should it reopen) on the anniversary of their birth....under no circumstances tell anyone who works there that it is your birthday!  BAD....THINGS....HAPPEN!!! lol   :)     :D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed