Airsoft Thread V2.0

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2014, 09:04:10 AM

Author
Airsoft Thread V2.0 (Read 13,406 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So to splinter off from the Pics of You thread, here is the brand new airsoft thread. So who else is into the hobby?

Shinawi

Shinawi

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Love the looks of that last picture. Very cool.

I don't go as often as I used to but I've been playing around 7 years now. My favourite places tend to be urban and we've got some pretty fun places around here. I've played in a disused hospital village. An old WW2 bunker that is just miles of dark tunnels. Old Ministry of Defence towns, industrial facilities, etc.

My favourite at the minute is an old prison.

I recently picked up a reusable grenade too - a TRMR. Lots of fun!

What RIFs are you running atm?

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am out of the game for so long  :'( I don't have the time to play video games these days, let alone to go to air soft events. Mainly because there aren't any in my town and I have to drive 100km (in the one direction) to go to the closest town where I can play. Besides, last time I was waiting for the first Bulgarian airsoft rifle to get released to the public and I am still waiting lol. I guess when its finally on the market I will find the time somehow to try this sweetheart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-6WxaLWRNY#ws

She is gorgeous. I hope they will release AK variant later down the road though. I am willing to pay twice the price of the rifle if its in AK-12 or AK-74 variant.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I'm just starting to get into it. I've only had the opportunity to play a few games, and they were one on one and a most dangerous game kind of mode. Just out in the woods while camping.

Shinawi

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: tavianini19 on Sep 22, 2014, 06:53:06 PM
I'm just starting to get into it. I've only had the opportunity to play a few games, and they were one on one and a most dangerous game kind of mode. Just out in the woods while camping.

You need to get yourself to some urban locations! So much more interesting!!!

Nice videos, Shinawai!

Shinawi

Shinawi

Thanks Hicks.
I started just a year ago so I'm not very good at it. Fortunately, more people are joining our team, and I'm starting to enjoy the games more as I improve.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So this just showed up:

It looks good. But it looks like it might be the clone of another custom that Evike was working on last year. I'm hoping this performs well and is priced ok. If it is, it'll be my next purchase.

Sozin

Sozin

Assault Rifle? Awesome. :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I truly hope it is. I've been dying to buy something new for ages but nothing has really caught my eye that both looks awesome and performs as well. If it does it's being brought straight away.

So turned out that RIF was a chinasoft going for well over price - £700!!! Pretty disgusted to be quite frank.

I've sold some bits and bobs and brought a new ICS CXP - UK1 electric blowback. I'm hoping it shows up in time for a skirmish on Sunday - still watching for that dispatch note!! I hate buying stuff online over the holiday period.

I also can't stop looking at the Ares Honey Badger.

I think it is the best looking M4 around. I just dig that silencer. It's a shame it's an Ares and likely to be a big bag of dog doo-doo. I hope a reputable brand might make one one day.

I'm not typically into silencers for airsoft but I've fallen in love with the osprey.

I'm loving the shape of it. I think it fits in really well with my aesthetic of "futuristic". I'm tempted but they're pretty pricey from what I've seen. I technically haven't spent anything on this new rifle but I'm looking at picking up some sort of optics for it when I go softing this weekend. That said, it seems cheaper to buy and import from the actual manufacturers. xD Might just wait until next month and pick one up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So here is the new toy! :D

The owner of the site was having a fiddle with the hop for me. I decided to go with the T1 red-dot sight. Still needed the raiser on there as it wasn't quite tall enough for me. Thinking of getting a longer rail for the bottom for I can put my grenade launcher on there - and finally buy a shell for the thing!

Was a really good day. I love that site. It's an old prison in the UK. The UK1 performed really well. Very nice piece of kit. Hoping to pop to woodland at some point so I can try it on full auto (the prison site is single-only as inside its very CQB).

Couple more photos from that day.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woop. G&G are bringing out a Honey Badger

This pleases me. I love the look but I wasn't going to buy something from Ares. So glad a decent brand is bringing one out.

I'm off to Drakelow Tunnels next month - been years since I played there. It's miles of tunnel underground from an WW2 bunker.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Look at this gorgeous thing!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I've been interested for a long time, and played a few games with a friend and his group, but the guns themselves are too expensive so I've just got a few TM hop-ups and a gas pistol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed