AvP in Fangoria Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2004, 02:58:30 PM

Author
AvP in Fangoria Magazine (Read 11,041 times)

Darkness

Darkness

In the latest issue of Fangoria Magazine, the front cover features an Alien and Predator and contains an exclusive set report with pictures from AvP. If anyone wants to scan any new pictures or information in, please do so and send them to me.

Fangoria AvP

According to Bringer of Death in the comments section, this issue goes on sale on June 17th. Thanks to Jason for the news.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

MORE PICS!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE SCAN THIS!!!!! I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS MAG SO HURRY!! and have you saw that cover!!   ;D  its awsome!!! I bet its a scene from the DAMN GOOD!!!! movie upcoming

roger that

roger that

yeah, news keep on pumping

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

When is this magazine released!!?   ???  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Cool cover I hope someone gets to scan thoses pics soon.  I can't wait for this movie its almost soon    ;D  

Jason

Jason

The magazine is supposed to be this month's issue. I'll see if i can find it when i get paid. Hopefully one of you guys will beat me to the punch.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I was just in the Fangoria site and this issue does not go on sale until June 17th, I guess they go to the set for an interview    :)   with hopefully some new pictures to help us crave our addiction!    ;D  

Jason

Jason

okay well June 17 is now writeen on the back of my hand.    ;D  

Alimiantor

Alimiantor

Cool!!! the alien is ripping the pred's mask!!! FIGHT BACK PRED!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i cant wait to get the new issue of fangoria to see the pictures of Alien vs Predator. i hope that avp will be rated R and for it to be very good movie and i hope they make Alien 5 and Predator 3. i want to see more movies of both the aliens and the predators. i been a huge alien and predator fan for nearly 14 to 15 years. this month also that mcfarlene toys will be releasing the aliens and predator figures. 2 aliens from alien and aliens and 2 predators from predator and predator 2.    ;D  

predalienlord

predalienlord

whn sum1 gets the magazine, plwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send the pics to hauptomedaille 2

Stryker

Stryker

I WILL DEFINITELY get my hands on this issue no matter what it takes. I'll beat down old old people for christs sakes if i have to. Dont think I wont.    8)  

ryanpoli

ryanpoli

Well guys I saw the mag, its at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, and it had a nice beefy article with 3 or 4 new pics.  I was disapointed though, they talked about the rating and how graphic the movie is, I didnt buy the mag cause I thought by now someone would have already posted the pics and stuff (i was wrong i see) and its a freaking 9.99 magazine.  Well heres the scoop on the rating.  If youre too lazy to read all this, ill sum it up...they didnt say anything conclusive.  So, if reading on, this is all just stuff, some old some new that people are saying about the movie and its rating.  So many times they said \"Oh this movie isnt going to be PG, no way its going to be a PG movie with all this action.\"  Did anyone ever dream it was going to be PG?!?!?!?  Sheesh, and we thought PG13 was a drag, apparently someone was talking about PG at one point.  Well they say a few times how theres no way it will be PG, but they also say that Anderson wanted it to be R.  How hes sure it will be R.  They conclude the article by talking about the level of gore.  This disapointed me, but the more I think about it the more it seems alright.  They are making this an action movie.  They say about 20 times how the level of action is going to be so high.  They also talk about \"beheadings, chest burstings, alien eggs, etc.\"  But they say that the gore and trauma to humans is...oh i forget the word...they used some word that I thought summed it up very well, but in other words, the gore in humans isnt going to be very extensive.  Aliens/Preds on the other hand are probably going to get torn to pieces, but the way they were talking about it in this article it sounds like they are going to do alot of the camera panning away type stuff.  Where you know the guys dead and you hear the noises but you dont see it.  I wanna see it dang it, just like seeing bishop get split in two, that was just awesome.  I guess we shouldnt expect any of that here.  If you want to know more about the rating situation read the article, im just doing this from memory.  The new pics were just downright awesome.  The cover pic *look above* is really sweet showing a pred and an alien.  The alien just looks sweet in that shot, I love the way its head/mouth looks.  Inside theres a headshot of a guy with a facehugger firmly gripping his skull.  Its a member of the crew no doubt, as you can tell by his jacket.  There is also a pic of lex holding a spear of sorts and an alien head as a shield.  I dont remember if this was ever argued or disputed, but it is an alien head shes using, it says it in the article.  And the spear?  Its a spear fashioned from an alien tail (remember the concept art with her facing off with a queen holding what looked like an alien tail?)  It was a great picture.  Another pic is an effects guy standing with a huge model of the queen.  It looked awesome.  The last pic was a long distance shot of a foggy scene where you could only see the sillouhette (hard word to spell) of the queen.  Her head just looked great, you could see the jagged ridges going up the top of the crest.  Well I hope this helped, its a good article, check it out, but at 9.99 im not going to buy it lol.  Later fellas.

Darkness

Darkness

Thanks for typing that up. It was certainly interesting to read. If only someone sent me the pictures...

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

trust me.Aliens series was R.Predator series was R.This will be R.Most magazines out there have shallow sources or rely on rumours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed