Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,077 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on May 29, 2021, 03:27:22 AM
Kyle Strauts just posted this story on IG with Tammy Nera @tama_llam.  She does a lot of stunt work including stunt double: Zazie Beetz) in Deadpool 2.  She could possibly be the stunt double for Amber Midthunder.

IMDb profile: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2738010/

**Should have read further down her profile, that is exactly why she is there.

Legion (TV Series) (stunt double - 3 episodes)
- Chapter 8 (2017) ... (stunt double: Amber Midthunder - uncredited)
- Chapter 7 (2017) ... (stunt double: Amber Midthunder - uncredited)
- Chapter 4 (2017) ... (stunt double: Amber Midthunder - uncredited)

Haha, yeah, that's pretty much a clear indicator isn't it.  Nice find ace!

SiL

SiL

Ooh, interesting. Classic Predator vs last survivor

RidgeTop

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Praying the fourth time is the charm 🙏

SiL

SiL

Tom seems noticeably absent :(

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. Indeed.... 🤔

ace3g

seattle24

seattle24

Quote from: SiL on May 29, 2021, 11:13:33 PM

Are you suggesting there is something to it? Genuinely asking, don't know if I've missed something.
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 29, 2021, 10:53:27 PM

If they get it right it's fantastic for everyone. History tells me they won't but I'm prepared to apologise if I see fit with this attempt!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Ok so we got three people wearing shirts with Skulls, and one with shirt featuring a Native American headdress. So... we confirming this?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: seattle24 on May 30, 2021, 07:36:23 AM
Quote from: SiL on May 29, 2021, 11:13:33 PM

Are you suggesting there is something to it? Genuinely asking, don't know if I've missed something.
No, but a few people on Instagram are also asking. Considering he's a cofounder and Alec is there, it's a bit odd.  But he have just been busy.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: seattle24 on May 30, 2021, 07:36:23 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 29, 2021, 10:53:27 PM

If they get it right it's fantastic for everyone. History tells me they won't but I'm prepared to apologise if I see fit with this attempt!

I think it's fair to raise or lower your expectations based on a past body of work, so there would be no need for you to apologize.  :) But yeah, I too am prepared for the worst, hoping for the best, and would love to be surprised and singing their praises a year from now. 🤞

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 30, 2021, 08:16:41 AM
Ok so we got three people wearing shirts with Skulls, and one with shirt featuring a Native American headdress. So... we confirming this?

As far as I can tell, everyone here at least has treating ADI's involvement as a foregone conclusion since March. Once it appeared that Onyx is working on Skulls too though, it's just all been hypothesizing on who's getting what job assignments.

ace3g

ace3g

New post from cinematographer Jeff Cutter

QuoteMore covid scouting #skulls #predator
14m

OT but if Pred was tracking Sasquatch, he's a bit clumsy

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Well even if this movie turns out to be bad, it will definitely have some beautiful scenery.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 04, 2021, 01:46:11 AM
OT but if Pred was tracking Sasquatch, he's a bit clumsy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPltd0CjlXQ/

Umm, clumsy? Clearly the Sasquatch was knocked over by a camouflaged Predator. Any hardcore Predator fan can see that.... ;)

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 04, 2021, 09:03:44 AM
Well even if this movie turns out to be bad, it will definitely have some beautiful scenery.

Just turn down the volume and enjoy!  :D

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 04, 2021, 09:03:44 AM

The Predator was the ultimate low for the franchise. If they somehow manage to find a level lower than that then this franchise just needs to be buried and left alone for good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed