Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Author
Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir? (Read 35,632 times)

Corporal Hicks

So I'm going to be getting the opportunity to speak to Ridley Scott, Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Danny McBride and Demian Bichir shortly after the premiere of Alien: Covenant!

I've already got some questions written up and I wont get too long with everyone but as usual, I wanted to give you all the chance to put across any questions you had. I'll try and pick at least one member submitted question for each person.

So fire away!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Shit! You truly are now the f*ckest upest (apologies to Gazz) Corporal.  :laugh:

I'll think of some pertinent questions relating to Covenant, but see if you can clear up the "box alien" myth with Riddles while you're at it. Apparently he still remembers everything on Alien as if it were yesterday.

Necronomicon II

Wow :o, that's insane, I don't know how you'll contain yourself heh. I guess a question for Sir Ridley, of course - Will the derelict and its pilot be explained?

Evanus

Evanus

This is great!

Maybe you could ask Scott about the future of the Alien franchise, and what Alien: Awakening really is.

BishopShouldGo

Crudup where have you been in the press burst?!

jdxmoore

jdxmoore

Wow that is so cool and well deserved for all your hard work Hicks!   

Perhaps you could ask Ridley to elaborate about this new rule book for the Alien Universe?  I guess you're already planning to ask about Awakening too?.  :)

The Alien Predator

Well done, Corporal! I hope you have a great time.

I have a question for Sir Ridley Scott. Will we ever see humanity meet their sibling species? As in other Engineer creations in future films?

SpeedyMaxx

I know McBride is supposed to be a serious genre buff, so I guess I'm curious what his favorite things are about each Alien film (uh, where/if applicable).

I spotted him at a movie in town a month ago and barely restrained myself from begging him for info about his new Halloween project...

lv_226

Congratulations Corporal! This is great news! Also so happy that this community gets the chance to ask questions at the premiere!

salomonj

Wow, that's awesome Corporal, what a opportunity!

I guess I second Evanus' question: What exactly is Alien: Awakening and what will it focus on?

Pvt. Himmel

Ask Scott if Alien Awakening is a prequel will it tell the story of Shaw, and David before the events of Covvie.

SpeedyMaxx

I am 99% sure that is a misprint by press/misspeak by Ridley. It's just the next sequel-prequel.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Ask Scott when this year does he plan to start cameras rolling on the next one, and who will return and has the cast been set in stone?

Predaker

That's wonderful, Corporal! Any chance this will be on audio or video?

echobbase79

f**k it! I'm going to ask this:

For Ridley Scott,

Everyone knows you hate the very concept of Aliens vs Predator. If you were asked by Fox to come up with an idea for another movie, how would you approach it with the mindset that the film can be something more than a "VS" film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed