The Spooky Stuff Thread

Started by Cvalda, Jun 17, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

Author
The Spooky Stuff Thread (Read 47,390 times)

BANE

BANE

A nightmare that disturbed me beyond belief and that I still vividly remember is my parents sticking their heads through a gap in a wall we had to cross in a forest, only for an unrealistically enormous bear to swipe both their heads clean off.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The freakiest unexplainable to me thing happened when I was about six or seven.  I was laying in bed about to go to sleep.  There was a light fixture over my bed that was held in place by a long ass huge screw.  The way my bed was positioned (this house wasn't big and had no large rooms) the fixture would be positioned right around the knees of somebody laying down on the bed. 

Anyways I guess I was reading or something because it was late and my light was still on when I heard something big walking down the hall.  After you spend a lot of times with people you can pretty much tell who is coming just by their gait and assumed my dad would pop around the corner.  The footsteps continued on and they belong to no one.  They then entered my room and I was sure I was imagining it but I could quite clearly hear footsteps on the wood floor.  The way I was laid out on the bed my feet were kind of separated from each other like in an A -shape.  Well in between my feet I very clearly felt somebody put their foot on the bed and watched as the mattress sink and I could feel my feet angling toward the depression caused by the invisible weight. 

The light fixture started rattling, and at this time I was freaking out being a little kid, and I watched the long set screw unwind itself, fall out, and then the actual light cover for the fixture fell down a couple of seconds later in between my legs.  Like somebody had unwound both items and dropped them on the bed at different times. 

I ran out of the room screaming for my dad who came in there and asked why I unscrewed the light fixture and was making a racket.  Looking back I don't even think I was tall enough standing on the bed to even reach the cover to get the screw out.

Everything else I've experienced I think rationally could be explained away but that freaked me out. 

Nothing like that happened before or after.

:-\ :-\

I am telling you the story 100% like I remember. 

Eva

Eva

Quote from: BANE on Jun 17, 2014, 07:21:53 PM
A nightmare that disturbed me beyond belief and that I still vividly remember is my parents sticking their heads through a gap in a wall we had to cross in a forest, only for an unrealistically enormous bear to swipe both their heads clean off.
According to experts, some people just want to see their parents dead...

Spoiler

[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: BANE on Jun 17, 2014, 07:21:53 PM

All I could think of was this :

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

lol

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Lie on Jun 18, 2014, 01:45:19 AM
Watched edge of tomorrow with this girl from my social group, after the film we talked for like 2 hours one of the main topics was how we're not looking for relationships atm and how we need this to be a friendship, I was actually feeling it and opening up more cause I didn't have to have the thought that she might think i'm hitting on her, later we went to a cafe and had something to eat, sometime into the meal she took a sip of milkshake and had a bit left on her lip... God damn it! She looked too cute I couldn't fight the feeling that I badly wanted that to be my cum on her lips, it seriously looked like she just finished sucking some guy off, I must of stared at her like that for over min I badly wanted to take a picture of it.

Aspie

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

it's a good thing that post was saved

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Tell me about it, I thought it was lost to time!  :o

Cvalda

Cvalda

Final Photos of Murder Victims Taken by Their Killers

Not gonna post the pics in here, because it is already horridly morbid, but for those curious there ya go :-[

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

people f**king crazy

Aspie

Aspie

Man be the only creature that kills just to kill.

BANE

BANE

Not true

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

indeed

Cvalda

Cvalda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcj0Srt8i6k#

Actually a horsehair worm, but still mildly disturbing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed