Current/Last Album you listened to was...

Started by Space_Dementia, May 19, 2011, 02:37:51 PM

Author
Current/Last Album you listened to was... (Read 44,392 times)

XenoScorcher

Really dope hip hop record. Came out a few years back but if your into lyricism about conspiracies and topics about space travel, early civilizations etc. Then check it out. Gore Elohim - Electric Lucifer.

Huggs

Huggs

We All Bleed - by Crossfade

Starts off a bit old school crossfade, but it's just got everything and keeps getting better as you go, especially after "Dear Cocaine", which seemed like the weakest tune. Overall a stellar album.

Listened to it with the headphones on and the movie audio turned all the way down while watching Covenant and I actually really enjoyed it. Particularly the song "lay me down". Just felt perfect for this movie.

I do this with some movies. Whenever I watch the first Underworld movie I'll just loop Theory of Deadman's self titled album. Really gives the movie some extra power. It's like being lost in a crow flick. A dark musical wasteland.

Mrs.Majesty

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence
This is my favorite album by Lana Del Rey. Music filled with sadness.
I will cry while listening to these tracks. Music for my aching soul.
I'm so grateful for Lana's music.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

October Rust - by Type O Negative. It's my favorite album and I get my username from one of the songs.

Whiskeybrewer

Been listening to a mix of Marillion, Meat Loaf and Foreigner this week

AliceApocalypse

Old school today  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Nice choice

FatStu

Rust In Peace by Megadeth

Immortan Jonesy

This Yes album

Whiskeybrewer

I am working my way through all the Studio Albums and Select Live and Best Of's of Meat Loaf in tribute

HuDaFuK

I span Welcome to the Neighbourhood while doing dinner the other night. My favourite album by him, and not a bat in sight :P

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 25, 2022, 09:24:55 AM
I span Welcome to the Neighbourhood while doing dinner the other night. My favourite album by him, and not a bat in sight :P

His version of Left in the Dark is epic

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: FatStu on Sep 14, 2020, 10:04:28 AM
Rust In Peace by Megadeth

Nice

Quote from: Phobos on Mar 11, 2020, 05:31:25 AM
October Rust - by Type O Negative. It's my favorite album and I get my username from one of the songs.

Nice

I listened to my Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, MAAD City CD last night its pretty good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed