Shaman's bone/skull Mask questions

Started by (Bad Blood), May 31, 2023, 09:21:45 AM

Author
Shaman's bone/skull Mask questions (Read 989 times)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I know this might not technically fall under Predator movie questions, as this mask never appeared on screen. However I was wondering hypothetically, do you think this mask is similar to Feral's mask? Possibly It might most likely have technology under the skull so it A. Sticks to his face and B. So he can breath better? I ask because I noticed it also does not have a visor over the sockets, do you think one comes down like berserker predators do when needed so he can have alternative vision options? Or is it just a skull? Just curious your thoughts and opinions.

SuperiorIronman

It's Predator related so I feel it counts.

Yeah I think it's similar. Some sort of skull used for or mounted on some helmet. We've seen it twice now where Berserker had the jaw mounted and Feral had tech fused to or integrated into the bone.

Probably can use just about anything for a helmet with the right equipment, they don't strictly need lenses though they often do.

I have noticed that the Hunting Grounds helmets lack lenses when carried by Humans so I wonder if that might be some sort of feature. The lenses not being present on bone masks might have some application.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 31, 2023, 12:44:42 PMIt's Predator related so I feel it counts.

Yeah I think it's similar. Some sort of skull used for or mounted on some helmet. We've seen it twice now where Berserker had the jaw mounted and Feral had tech fused to or integrated into the bone.

Probably can use just about anything for a helmet with the right equipment, they don't strictly need lenses though they often do.

I have noticed that the Hunting Grounds helmets lack lenses when carried by Humans so I wonder if that might be some sort of feature. The lenses not being present on bone masks might have some application.
Thanks for the information! I definitely agree. That makes sense. Oh yeah I almost forgot about the Hunting Grounds helmets. It's a possibility for sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed