Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 24,564 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 18, 2021, 02:53:46 AM
Initially, the fantasy ran through my head as something as serious as Midsommar, to end up being the over the top level of Mandy. :laugh:

Ok, so not my kind of movie  :). Didn't like Midsommar and couldn't finish Mandy because it was too slow and abstract.
I was thinking of something more in the lines of Kung Fury and Iron Sky  :D

Immortan Jonesy

I must confess that I never saw any of those.  :-X

Baron Von Marlon

Kung Fury has a free and official release on Youtube. And only 30 minutes.
I find it hard to describe. It's like an 80's movie on drugs that sorta looks like a videogame. With kung fu, nazis, vikings and dinos.
Spoiler
The full length sequel starring Fassbender ('s voice?) is in post production and will be released next year.

Iron Sky is pretty good and well made.
It's a 2012 movie about nazis who fled to the moon at the end of WW2 and return in 2018.
It's semi-serious.

Part 2 is crazier and there's fun stuff but as a whole it's not that good and less memorable. Also looks cheaper.
Think someone involved ran of with the money so they had to change things.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 18, 2021, 03:20:17 AM
Kung Fury has a free and official release on Youtube. And only 30 minutes.
I find it hard to describe. It's like an 80's movie on drugs that sorta looks like a videogame. With kung fu, nazis, vikings and dinos.
Spoiler
The full length sequel starring Fassbender ('s voice?) is in post production and will be released next year.

Iron Sky is pretty good and well made.
It's a 2012 movie about nazis who fled to the moon at the end of WW2 and return in 2018.
It's semi-serious.

Part 2 is crazier and there's fun stuff but as a whole it's not that good and less memorable. Also looks cheaper.
Think someone involved ran of with the money so they had to change things.

I'm going to watch the short one tomorrow and then the other one. Thanks for the video! everything sound weird enough to makes me want to watch the flicks.  :)

Baron Von Marlon

Beavis And Butt-Head live action movie, with Johnny Depp as Beavis and Benicio Del Toro as Butt-Head.

From wiki:
In interviews, Judge has stated his interest in producing a live-action film and Johnny Depp has expressed interest in the role of Beavis. In May 2008, Judge said that he previously hated the idea, but now believes "maybe there's something there."

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 18, 2021, 03:38:07 AM
I'm going to watch the short one tomorrow and then the other one. Thanks for the video! everything sound weird enough to makes me want to watch the flicks.  :)

Let me know how it turns out.
Other weird movies that come to mind are The Acid House and The Greasy Strangler.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This world it's similar to Hieronymus Bosch's The Garden of Earthly Delights. After Entity-0060 was accidentally freed from its Klein bottle-like prison by drunk superhero guys, the most powerful dude will do nothing to stop it. Instead he takes a nap and dreams of Captain Jade Mara, and her crew of adventurers never before seen in fiction, who must navigate the skies of a red planet in search of the ~ Ancient Psychic Tandem Pineal Gland ~ an astral anomaly that can be used to contact God.

The women in the world of the red-haired pirate girl are being oppressed by the macho religion of the Ivans; a fundamentalist warrior tribe with terrorist habits. She believes that the only way to stop them is for God to personally tell them that they nothing but f**king c**ts. Going through the Sand Worm Wars, Agent Dermonecrotic's Pandemic Olympics and some lockdowns she will finally reach her quest: the ~ Ancient Psychic Tandem Pineal Gland ~ wich it's iside of a sandworm queen, as big as a skyscraper.

In the interiors of the biopunkish structure, she sees a giant stone head, similar to that drunk guy with super powers who is dreaming of her. In order to activate the giant head, Jade Mara must make two twin fairies sing eiπ + 1 = 0

...almost unfortunately...some sacrifices are required for that, as fairies, aka Shobijin Nijibohs, will only sing once they have feasted on the blood of the Ivans. Millennia ago, they were scientists who after spending a lot of time living inside the sand worm queen, in order to study her (something like an intellectual parasitism), they ended up establishing a biomechanical symbiosis.

As the fairies are singing, the eyes of the giant head open, and entire galaxies can be seen through its eyes. Jade feels her consciousness slowly leaving her physical body.

In the next scene, we are no longer inside the worm queen of the red planet. We see closely the face of the guy waking up from his drunkenness with some hangover.

Almighty Drunk Guy: Jesus! My head is killing me!

Jade Mara: I think I feel the same!

Almighty Drunk Guy: wait..What ?! who said that?!

The dude looks to his right and sees a beautiful red-haired girl arround his own age, lying next to him looking at him.

Almighty Drunk Guy: Who are you? I mean, I don't know you but your face looks familiar. I think I had a dream...

Jade Mara: I think you're my creator...

Almighty Drunk Guy: What ?! I am only one of the 300s, I mean I may be the strongest one of my squad, but I am far from being a God, I afraid.

Jade Mara: But then how do you explain that I have appeared in your world.

Almighty Drunk Guy: I'm not sure, but it may be that side effect of our drunkenness that makes our kind's dreams come true.

Jade Mara: I need your ... we need your help, Your Excellency.

The guy stands up, followed by Jade.

Almighty Drunk Guy: Alright. How can I help you?

The red-haired sailor explains to the superhero-like young man, everything. However, he barely pays attention, totally mesmerized by Jade's beauty. In the background his friends fight against Entity-0060. They ask Him for help. He still doesn't do anything, and instead wipes Jade's tears. Then he kisses her leaving her somewhat puzzled. Both are silent for a few seconds, only the agonizing screams of his super friends can be heard who are being massacred by the eldritch abomination.

Then they both kiss passionately as if there was no tomorrow and nothing else matters. The Superman-like man flies away with Jade in his arms leaving death, darkness and destruction behind. 

Jade Mara: But what about my friends ... and your whole world?

Almighty Drunk Guy: If beauty was an instant, you would be eternity my love. Don't be afraid, I've already taken care of the Ivans. They are a repressed memory now and your friends will be fine living in my mind. And all this destruction in my world, it will be be nothing more than a repressed memory of someone greater, and you and I honey, we will leave this doomed paradise to start again.

They both continue to kiss as they fly away...

~The end~

Immortan Jonesy

The Haunting of Wayne Manor

It tells the story of a prematurely retired chemical engineer called Jack Napier, who is mourning the loss of his love, Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel. One night, he is interrupted by the hallusination of a bat-like entity. He suffers from Charles Bonnet Syndrome, wich makes people see things that aren't real. However, Jack lives in Wayne Manor, an old property said to be haunted. He remains skeptical, every time he crosses the gardens at night to see eerie clown-like entities. However, Jack begins to doubt that his hallucinations are mere result of his condition, and descends into madness once his bat-like visitor begins to communicate with him.

Kradan

Kradan

This would make great Elsewordls comic IMO

Immortan Jonesy

:)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Comanche War Chief Naru is thrust into the journey of a lifetime: joined with Raphael Adolini (robot) and Dr. David (also a robot), the three earthbound space travellers will soon become the first humans to reach the Predators home world, and try to stop the tyrannical alien warlord Emperor 'Groot the Merciless' from destroying Yauja Prime.

Kradan

Kradan

Are you high ? I'm not being sarcastic, genuinely curious

Immortan Jonesy

Nope, and believe it or not, I don't smoke weed anymore. I had been smoking for like 8 months and started noticing that my memory was slipping a bit, so I quit. ;D

And actually, if you see the rest of AVPGalaxy the thread, it's usual for me to post nonsense lol

So in other words it's my styleeee!!! Don't judge me  :'(

Immortan Jonesy

James Cameron should convince Disney for a return to the world he helped create 41 years ago 👀

Immortan Jonesy

I love the 1997 movie, but I've always been curious about a faithful adaptation of the comic. There, the Men in Black deal with parnormal stuff in general.

Kradan

Kradan

Cast Hugo Weaving!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed