MovieWeb AvP Requiem Review

Started by Darkness, Dec 19, 2007, 05:29:50 PM

Author
MovieWeb AvP Requiem Review (Read 12,957 times)

topman

topman

i knew it would be an average movie but it doesn't sound too bad. someone said on the site that they reckon this will be as good as the originals!!! i laughed!   ;D  

nchurch81

nchurch81

I dont' know Luckygreycat.... AR opened the door for some interesting opportunities like Ripley could have some crazy Human/Alien babies or Dr. Wren hid some eggs on the Betty or some alien chunks survived the Auriga crash and the government makes some alien clones or grows some alien eggs...  And if you look at AR as a dark comedy/french film... it's not so bad.  It's just weird.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

personaly, i hope the tagline is "your one ugly mo-fo", its classic, totaly ruined in AVP, so they need to bring it back with style...also wen the pred removes the mask it should give its fantastic, familiar, huge roar like p1, coz in AVP it was pathetic!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Yeah,i want that tagline too.It's awesome. "You are one ugly motherf**ker !!! "

Lionhart

Lionhart

well if this movie turns out to be better then AR then im happy, Because we already know its better then avp.

personaly, i hope the tagline is "your one ugly mo-fo", its classic, totaly ruined in AVP, so they need to bring it back with style...also wen the pred removes the mask it should give its fantastic, familiar, huge roar like p1, coz in AVP it was pathetic!   Ok but its just not believable that these different people in these different situations keep saying the same line.  It ruins any realistic edge that the movie has.

And if you look at AR as a dark comedy/french film... it's not so bad. It's just weird.   Ok, but it needs to be a different universe entirely and a stand alone film completely separate from the other three.  Comedy has no place in this franchise.  It just doesn't.

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

Maybe its "STICK AROUND!"

trailpimp

trailpimp

Just one thing guys:   Go watch the movie as if it was 1987...

SHREK

SHREK

i am actually quite disapointed with the rating. movie web gave hitman a 5 star ratin and yes it was a good film. 30 days of night was given a 4 star rating which i thought was a below average film and they gave the Golden Compass a 3.5 rating aswell soooo if 30 days of night is better than AVPR then we are all goin=g to be dissapointed.     :(  

i knew it would be an average movie but it doesn't sound too bad. someone said on the site that they reckon this will be as good as the originals!!! i laughed!   That is hilarious      ;D  

I liked 30 days of night up until the vampires started talking.  I did like the little language they had but when the subtitles started it ruined it.  like when they would say things like;  Oh the stupid humans etc.  My only complaint from that film

nchurch81

nchurch81

I just look at each movie in it's own unique way.  Besides, what's done is done and we can't start doing that thing where we just pretend certain things didn't happen. Because then you have the Highlander franchise, which is the biggest piece of shit of all time.

brianjrmav

brianjrmav

The Arnie line they use is: "GET TO DA CHOPPER!" Steven Pasquale's character says it! And that gentleman is the end of that debate...NEXT

trailpimp

trailpimp

Someone working at the movies claims to have seen the movie already...  http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=599697

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed