Is The AvP-Movie Poll Fixed?

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 12:30:25 AM

Author
Is The AvP-Movie Poll Fixed? (Read 9,729 times)

Melmac

Melmac

Who gives a flying F**K about a poll?  Anyone with a brain know that the Preds can wipe out the whole Alien race without breaking a sweat.  I mean the Preds hunt Aliens for sport!(FOR SPORT!!)  Preds can kill a large group of humans in like 30 secs.  An Alien takes the same amount of time to kill just one.  Preds are harder to kill.  Remember in Aliens when Vasquez(The FEMALE Marine)killed an Alien with her bare hands with a little help from her handgun(A F***king handgun?)  When Danny Glover in Predator 2 shot the Pred with like 12 SHOTGUN shells, that tough Motha F**ka still got up and kicked ass  It's plain and simple.  Preds are the superior race.  So suck on that Alien fans   8)  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

LMAO amen to that MELMAC    ;D  

jerk

jerk

doesn't really matter now, since the novel said that lex and the pred are gonna team up to kill the queen   ;)  

J

J

Don't worry Melmac .... when the dust settles they will only be 1 winner ....      ....   PREDATOR   ;D  

Dachande663

Dachande663

You can program a bot like that in Visual basic it's dead simple. Look on the Microsoft Developed Network and you should be able to make one yourslef.

SigmaXcel

SigmaXcel

Wow is this guy had a bot vote for Predator that's really sad. Alot of people must want Alien to win =(  I still have faith in the Pred's

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

the toll iz awfully close to the alien one lol almost a tie go check it out      ;D  

Lamone

Lamone

Funny how they dont give a shit about the hack being there doing that, not that its doing anything bad, but its still considered a computer crime or whatever?   Anyway, back to AvP I suppose.

AL

AL

Now that is downright clever, and cool. It may be cheating, but hey...programmers will be programmers. I would like to see the source code for this bot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed