New Pictures in Fangoria

Started by Darkness, Jul 13, 2004, 10:56:51 PM

Author
New Pictures in Fangoria (Read 16,318 times)

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

diffrent vision modes like in AVP 2 the pc game

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

this real kicks ass i like those predator suits    8)      ;D     ;D     ;D  

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

i want those knew pics!!!! lol  FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR cant wait to see them lol.

Leftcoastpunk08

Leftcoastpunk08

HAHAHA! Hey those are my photo shots!  I  posted it up at spawn.com.  It's funny how things spread like wild fire on the internet.  Yeah, the pictures can be found in fangoria, the latest issue.    the article is basically what we've read already.  Things about the movie like, characters, plot, and sfx.  Sorry about the bad quality.

Oh and a couple things: 1. The pred in the 3rd pic, is the ELDER PRED!  You can barely make it out in the pics, but the cape is draped over his shoulder pad.  2.  ON the 2nd pic, Weyland is on the floor, and Seabass is being choked by the pred, the guy in the net is Max.  3.  An interesting I read in the aritcle, was this is a separate new franchise, if it is a hit the girl who plays Lex will do a sequel, as her contract states.  Anderson says, it will not interfere with Alien 5 or Pred 3, if any movies are ever made.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

sweet, thanks for the news Leftcoast, and good call on postin those pics man.  hardcore all the way.

leftcoastpunk08

leftcoastpunk08

Thanks, uhhhhh.   ;D  

woogie

woogie

The reason the alien looks small is because the predator is around 7-8 feet tall

DaveAVP

DaveAVP

the alien does look small in the picture, maybe its in an earlier stage of its life cycle.  The aliens are also 7+ feet tall

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

For your info DaveAvp, Aliens r 8.5 feets tall. Taller than a pred who is 8 feets max.

J

J

I predict that this movie will do MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!  How long will we have to wait for the next film???

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

i still see no point in scar putting the marks on his helmet and head, i mean dont the elders to that then they are blooded.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

To guy, as avp fan pointed out the preds use many different versions of there vision modes like we saw in pred 2, the pred couldnt see the guys in there insilated suits because no heat traces were comming off them so trhe pred found a vision mode to see the light beams bouncing of the particles in the air and what not, so Im guessing they have a specific vison setting for detecting aliens aswell I mean they must theyve been hunting hem for thousands of years so in that time they must have come up with the right technolagy to see them, if not thats there death wish.Now I can only speculate on how or what this vision mode will ideed look like but going by the games( avp for pc) they will have that grey matalic sheen to them and the rest of the world will be drenched in another color.This is only  guess on my part but all the answers will be told on Aug 13 2004 baby ! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DaveAVP

DaveAVP

For your information Hell Alien, i did say 7 feet + tall depending on the life cycle stage.  And what is feets

8TH PREDATOR CLAN

8TH PREDATOR CLAN

:-\   ANY IDEAS ON HOW MANY ALIENS THERE WILL BE?!

J

J

I presume that they are going to be a vast amount ( more than we can count)   :)    For the Sequel they should create an ultimate style Predator (their god perhaps) something that could rival the Queen Alien.  Imagine these 2 duking it out,   NO ...  ... HOLDS ...  ... BARD!     8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed