Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 70,320 times)

nendo

If what they describe as being tru then wouldn't that mean the facehugger is somethign created for many uses by the space jockey race. We know the facehugger supplies oxygen via an oral tube.

Now i always assumed the facehugger was created for the purpose of delivering the xeno. What if the space jockey has many many many different uses for them. Originaly created as an oxygen delivery system which they later expanded from.

Space Jockey King

Space Jockey King

looks like a mesh of some sort.

could be the one of the very first meshes to show Ridley how they want it to look ?

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 11, 2012, 06:53:56 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 11, 2012, 06:28:53 AM
From the first picture there seems to be a human skull pushed to the back of the head. Exactly like the space jockey from alien. The space Jockey was an alien so maybe by "the alien" he really means the space Jockey... did anyone ask the source if he knew what the space Jockey was. :P

That's what I think. Besides the design is not 100% the same as the one seen in Alien. So technically it's a 'new' 'Alien'. I guess they could call it anything really.

Its probably the space jockey, but seen as this is a few years since they made Alien they might have wanted to change the jockeys appearance abit.

ikarop

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Jan 11, 2012, 02:09:45 PM
looks like a mesh of some sort.

could be the one of the very first meshes to show Ridley how they want it to look ?

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 11, 2012, 06:53:56 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 11, 2012, 06:28:53 AM
From the first picture there seems to be a human skull pushed to the back of the head. Exactly like the space jockey from alien. The space Jockey was an alien so maybe by "the alien" he really means the space Jockey... did anyone ask the source if he knew what the space Jockey was. :P

That's what I think. Besides the design is not 100% the same as the one seen in Alien. So technically it's a 'new' 'Alien'. I guess they could call it anything really.

Its probably the space jockey, but seen as this is a few years since they made Alien they might have wanted to change the jockeys appearance abit.

Indeed. I was just commenting on source's "clarification". It seems quite obvious that it is the Space Jockey. Regardless of whatever production/script name that may have been used for it.

Effectz

When they say the mask looks smaller and more human like  im guessing this is where actors like Ian Whyte come in.

The insider also said the creature featured in PROMETHEUS has been executed with very little CGI planned

Probebly the only special effects used for the creature will be exagerating the actors actual size.

BUGZ

Im suprised FOX havent taken the pictures down if this is legit.

I do like the sculpt. I might sculpt a head tbis weekend. Love the look of the SJ!

Bri

Kol

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 11, 2012, 03:20:21 AM
That comment right there discredits this joker. We KNOW what that is...we've seen it in ALIEN, and the teaser for Prometheus. Someone is being willingly naive.

Nothing much more to say about it.

you are right. even before seeing all the trailer-footage (and the jockey chair pics), we knew already that the jockey will be in it.

this line makes it even more obscure:

QuoteThis was described quite clearly several times by, let's call him, Agent X, as the 'alien' which appears in the flick. The 'DNA' traces are very clear whether this is a new monster with human, xenomorph and Space Jockey mixed up together... who knows?

i don't think that they even knew what the hell they're talking about.
poor journalism, but at least we got the pic.

to me the reason why it looks slightly different than the head in the trailer is that it's a living one and not a sculpture or a fossilized one.

and why does it not look like giger's jockey, you might ask...
giger stated in the making of... alien, that he never was finished with the design, so it is legit that it has now some differences (30 years later). new artists = newer updated version of a vision.

i see a space jockey in that pic and nothing else. no facehugger tail (even i theorized it in a thread, several months ago), no xenomorph dna. it has a humanoid look yes, but the first jockey had also a humanoid head, arms & hands.

by the way: who were that asshole who leaked the space jockey?  :laugh:
i never could do that to scott, fox or any other financial backer.

Taxemic

Something that always fascinated me was wondering how the SJ became impregnated in the first place. Be like a facehugger trying to impregnate an elephant. Suprised knowone has mentioned that in the original ALIEN 'that' trunk is connected directly to the creatures chest, so I can't imagine how it is anything to do with a hugger or the green goop from those Urns. Just me?

Don PapI

r888

Looks Like space jockey to me
Seems like the one been scanned in the trailer

jezworld

I agree with Taxemic above - hadn't thought of that.

How does a facehugger impregnate a jockey when the size and general physicality is different?

The facehuggers are clearly designed and intended for humans.

Valaquen

Quote from: jezworld on Jan 11, 2012, 05:17:12 PM
No, just something with a mouth. 'Hugger had no problem leaping on a dog/ox snout.

BioMechanical

Quote from: jezworld on Jan 11, 2012, 05:17:12 PM
I agree with Taxemic above - hadn't thought of that.

How does a facehugger impregnate a jockey when the size and general physicality is different?

It (engineer/advanced humanoid) was most likely impregnated before it merged with the suit/space jockey outfit.

May be there was face hugger hiding in his suit.   :o :laugh:

ThisBethesdaSea

Fox hasn't requested them to be taken down because nothing is being revealed really. We know these guys are in the film.

BUGZ

On looking at the images I refered back to the screen grab of David taking the green item out of the urn. There is a striking resemblance between the two. if someone could put together the two images together? I wonder if David discovers the early atage of facehugger during this scene.

Bri

locusta

Only problem I have with this pictures is, that they donĀ“t show the quality of sculpt which would be usual for a multi million flick production.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed