What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,510 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sometimes my brain matrix's SILs post to be SMs, and I always find myself thinking, something SIL said was a very un SM thing to say. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I do the same thing.

SiL

SiL

It's the dry Aussie wit.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 16, 2021, 03:41:26 PM
Woke up with a FB notification that it was maledoro's birthday, who sadly passed away in December, 2020.  He was one of the first friends that I made when I signed up years ago.  RIP. :'(
RIP. Not my favorite guy but I'm nowhere near petty enough to take forums too seriously. Hope his family is doing okay.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I've been excessively flatulent all day.

windebieste

windebieste

That's nothing new.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I was randomly reading a Rotten Tomatoes user review, and half way through the long, rambling thing, I realized it was written by f**king Hubbs. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

He didn't deserve that Alpha-class ARC trooper avatar!  >:(

Kradan

Kradan

Was it the guy who bitched about Nolan Batman movies and explaining why Burton ones are so much better ? Or am I mistaking him with some other guy ?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's the guy that can't write a review to save his life.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Our last interview was a bit of a technical nightmare. Sitting down to start editing it and it looks like it's used my wrong microphone now.  :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 19, 2021, 06:35:15 AM
Was it the guy who bitched about Nolan Batman movies and explaining why Burton ones are so much better ? Or am I mistaking him with some other guy ?

He decided Fury Road would be crap years before it came out because the cars looked dumb or something.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

OCD driving me nuts

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 19, 2021, 04:25:35 PM

He decided Fury Road would be crap years before it came out because the cars looked dumb or something.

What were his thoughts on Tumbler ?

kwisatz

kwisatz

Was it the guy who bitched about

Yes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed