Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 54,269 times)

Vark_

Vark_

Quote from: StayFrosty on Feb 23, 2019, 01:37:56 AMAny chance we get Kane, Dallas, and Ash in their regular attire?
I wouldn't bet on NECA, but since Eaglemoss has a surprisingly vast range of figures in their Alien series, I would guess so, sooner or later. I mean : they made Ripley, Lambert, Parker and Brett in their Nostromo crew garments (all four being really enjoyable figures), so I wouldn't be surprised if the others came next at some time.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 07, 2019, 08:40:56 PM
Quote from: StayFrosty on Feb 23, 2019, 01:37:56 AMAny chance we get Kane, Dallas, and Ash in their regular attire?
I wouldn't bet on NECA, but since Eaglemoss has a surprisingly vast range of figures in their Alien series, I would guess so, sooner or later. I mean : they made Ripley, Lambert, Parker and Brett in their Nostromo crew garments (all four being really enjoyable figures), so I wouldn't be surprised if the others came next at some time.
Oh, I'd bet on NECA if I were you.
With the upcoming release of Parker and Randy's hint of Brett not far behind, I'll bet we see the rest of the crew (other than Ash of course).

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 08, 2019, 08:35:07 AM
With the upcoming release of Parker and Randy's hint of Brett not far behind, I'll bet we see the rest of the crew (other than Ash of course).
Why not Ash?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 09, 2019, 04:50:55 PM
Why not Ash?

No likeness rights.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 09, 2019, 04:59:36 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 09, 2019, 04:50:55 PM
Why not Ash?

No likeness rights.
Have Ian Holm/his representatives outright said they won't allow his likeness to be used?

I mean, his likeness is in 'Alien Isolation'.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

They certainly didn't seem to use Lance Henriksen's likeness when making Bishop.  More like Clay Aiken.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 10, 2019, 01:09:21 AM
They certainly didn't seem to use Lance Henriksen's likeness when making Bishop.  More like Clay Aiken.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/american-idol/images/8/83/Clay%2BAiken%2BFlawsome%2BBall%2BTyra%2BBanks%2BTZONE%2BhiQMcsQC7QXx.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20130504014449

I don't know who Clay Aiken is, but I can't imagine what Eaglemoss Drake would look like.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Check it out! An OWLF Marine due this month from Eaglemoss!

Predator 2 Owlf Marine Statue with Collector Magazine #41

The Old One

The Old One

"Guess who's back?!"

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Old One

The Old One

I always appreciate scenery chewing. lol

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Indeed!  ;D

Monster Man

Monster Man

Been collecting NECA figurines this year and bumped into these guys by chance. I'm planning on nabbing a few of their Alien models especially the Tusked Warrior. Surprised NECA hasn't tried their hand on that one.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Monster Man on May 25, 2019, 12:42:48 AM
Been collecting NECA figurines this year and bumped into these guys by chance. I'm planning on nabbing a few of their Alien models especially the Tusked Warrior. Surprised NECA hasn't tried their hand on that one.
Give them time, I'm sure they'll get to it. :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Monster Man on May 25, 2019, 12:42:48 AM

Where do you get the NECA stuff from, by the by?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed