Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 54,341 times)

Katanu

Katanu

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 24, 2019, 03:01:14 PM
Quote from: Katanu on Oct 24, 2019, 11:42:35 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 24, 2019, 01:25:54 AM
Nice pics!  Yeah, Scar is one of the best sculpts for sure.  Overall I felt the whole line improved in quality as new figures were released.  I prefer Eaglemoss to NECA simply because they're statues, not figures, and a whole lot smaller and subsequently easier to display. :)

Amazing collection!
I've just ordered the Top Knot Predator (couldn't resist, I love the comics) and next month I plan on buying Berserker and Falconer, do you recomend them?

Yeah, I just went for the Predators that appeared in film, at least for now.  :)

I do like the Bezerker and Falconer. And the AVP Elder is overall a nice sculpt too.

That Elder does look great. But he wasn't released here yet. :/

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Katanu on Oct 24, 2019, 04:13:51 PM
That Elder does look great. But he wasn't released here yet. :/

Oh.

Then nevermind!  Pretend you never saw that!  ;)

Katanu

Katanu

Topknot just arrived today!
Strangely, the promotional picture of the statue has some horribly bend wristblades:

But fortunately, that's not the case with the actual statue:

Overall, I really like this one, I'm glad I've decided to start picking up some statues of the eaglemoss collection. His sculpt and paint is very good, and accurate to the character from the comics. I forgot he had dual Plasma Casters, and that's way before the Wolf Predator! They did add one AvP movie element with the Shuriken in his belt, pretty sure that didn't exist in the comic. There's a sword in the base, but it's been awhile since I've read this comic and I don't remember the significance of it.

And here's the character in the comic:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Wow...I never realized he has dual plasma casters until now.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

One of the other statues also had a defect in a picture they took for the packaging, but I can't remember which. Crazy. 

I did find that Eaglemoss Customer Service is pretty great if you ever have a problem though, at least it was in the U.S.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 26, 2019, 05:51:12 PM
Wow...I never realized he has dual plasma casters until now.
Me neither, it's great that they included the detail.

Now I'll know to expect it when NECA inevitably does a Topknot figure as well. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Huh, me either. I always thought Wolf was the only one.  :laugh:

Kailem

Kailem

Add my name to the list of people who never noticed it either, even though I've read War several times. :P

Katanu

Katanu

I was flipping through Aliens Vs. Predator War, and that sword in Top Knot's base is the one he uses to cut the Alien Queen's eggsack. Nice attention to detail Eaglemoss ;)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I've owned War since it was first published and I never noticed the dual plasmacasters lol.

Katanu

Katanu

Berserker and Falconer are here folks!
Let's take a look at them:

And here's some closeups. I was afraid Berserker would have crossed eyes, a regular problem with the neca Predators, but I'm glad to inform his eyes are painted very well:

Next one in my list is the Homeworld Predator.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sounds like Eaglemoss isn't doing any more Alien or Predator pieces.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 09, 2019, 08:28:32 AM
Sounds like Eaglemoss isn't doing any more Alien or Predator pieces.

Yeah, between hitting 50 pieces and acquiring more popular licenses, I was suspecting this line might reach its conclusion.

Katanu

Katanu

That's too bad, I'm enjoying the line.

Drukathi

Drukathi

I hope they will support this series, even without new figures. I haven't bought everything yet!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed