Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 134,178 times)

Corporal Hicks

Awesome! Will pick up the digital copy as soon as it's available!

Elder-wolf

Just watched alien again.. it is crazy how big the space jockey actually is.. his arm is the length of one person alone.. i mean the engineer in prometheus would be at least 3-4 feet smaller than the space jockey. So why did ridley adjust the size for prometheus? Would it be to do with the fact ridley does not like to use C.G.I or would it just look too much? I mean the deacon must in fact be huge based on the size of the space jockey.

locusta

That´s why I still hope, the Space Jockey is a different being, then the Engineers.

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: locusta on Apr 19, 2017, 04:03:23 PM
That´s why I still hope, the Space Jockey is a different being, then the Engineers.

Imbrie

Time to give up the dream, man.

Whos_Nick

give up the jockey dream  :(

locusta

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MajorB

Save the jockey! Save the dream!

Anthony

Quote from: MajorB on Apr 19, 2017, 10:28:13 PM
Save the jockey! Save the dream!

LIES! DECEPTION!

SM

QuoteSo why did ridley adjust the size for prometheus?

He adjusted it in Alien too - depending on the camera angle.

bobcunk

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 19, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/facepalm.gif

Didnt ridly scot say that the Engineers didnt create humans?

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Well, we still need to venture back to LV-426 and LV-223, don't we? They both orbit Calpamos. These prequels all really come down to that.

There needs to be an explanation as to how those eggs got there under the Derelict in Alien. And if we do get an explanation, that means we have, at the very least, one last Space Jockey/Engineer to see on screen. They aren't all dead after Covenant. Especially if the Alien is simply a product of an android playing Frankenstein for 10 years.

Otherwise, if those eggs and the Derelict truly are a millenia old, then that would disprove David as the creator and instead make him the recreator and it changes the Accelerant into a template/blueprint byproduct of the Alien.

Quote from: bobcunk on Apr 19, 2017, 11:08:55 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 19, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/facepalm.gif

Didnt ridly scot say that the Engineers didnt create humans?

No, he said they didn't create the Alien. But clearly the Alien has been around for thousands of years. Which is why I believe whoever created the Engineers also created the Alien to destroy the Engineers.

The Engineers, in turn, were able to weaponize the Alien and created the much more controllable, but equally dangerous Accelerant and destoyed their own Gods.

If the poster is an actual relief sculpture the crew finds in the Engineer city, that's clear indication the Alien is ancient. It's part of their history.

"AI cannot be authentically creative." - RS

Ragonk_Force

I'm with you on that

SM

SM

QuoteThere needs to be an explanation as to how those eggs got there under the Derelict in Alien.

There doesn't need to be an explanation.  It'd be interesting to see what they might come up with - but as things stand, if it's left unexplained, it's not really an issue.

NattyDread

i thought the size difference between the original alien jockey/engineer was due to dribbly snot thinking 13 foot engineers would be hard to frame in camera with us mire mortals(6'foot) could be wrong. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed