Barroom Canon, Deep Lore & Unpredictability, Talking Alien RPG with Writer & Franchise Consultant Andrew Gaska! - AvP Galaxy Podcast #116

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 30, 2020, 03:00:28 PM

Author
Barroom Canon, Deep Lore & Unpredictability, Talking Alien RPG with Writer & Franchise Consultant Andrew Gaska! - AvP Galaxy Podcast #116 (Read 13,642 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 116th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop are joined once again by franchise consultant Andrew E Gaska to discuss Alien: The Roleplaying Game, an award winning RPG that Drew served as the world and adventure writer for!

We discuss how to write scenarios for unpredictable players, reconciling different entries in the lore, deep and head canon and plenty more!

You can find out more about Drew on his Facebook page, his Author page, or his blog The Rogue Reviewer.

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunesPodBean, GooglePlay Stitcher, and Spotify! Please be sure to leave a review on whichever platform you're using!

And if you’d rather see our beautiful faces, the video version of the podcast is also available on YouTube!

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Corporal Hicks

Local Trouble

Why hasn't this turned into a new canon war yet?

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: I'm afraid I'll have to decline the offer.

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

bobby brown

Was it better or worse than David being the original Jockey? (an idea I hate myself)

Kradan

bobby brown

Kradan

SM

I should've got myself a 'Franchise Consultant' business card...

Xenomrph

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed