Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Started by Shasvre, Feb 08, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Author
Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) (Read 11,712 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Russ

Russ

I'm surprised (if this is true) I was sure it would be Cheetah.

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Cool. :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Not much of a Wiig fan, but I'll wait and see.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I finally watched the first movie again, and while I like it a hell of a lot, I think it's a shame that they killed off most of the Greek gods in the backstory. I'm a fan of Azzarello's run on the comic, and I would have loved to get some similar Clash of the Titans-esque goodness in a sequel.

blood.

blood.

Clash of the titans style plot involving wonder woman would be dope.

Also, if they can match the quantity of booty shots as JL that would be nice (except with her in costume)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

After the ridiculous amount of shit Whedon got over the booty shots, I doubt they'll put any in WW2. If only people saved up their outrage for something more deserving like Flash's horrible jokes.

D88M

D88M

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 23, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
After the ridiculous amount of shit Whedon got over the booty shots, I doubt they'll put any in WW2. If only people saved up their outrage for something more deserving like Flash's horrible jokes.

It was not ridiculous, if Snyder would have done that he would have gotten hell for it, but if the guy who is supposedly a "feminist" and also a supposedly wife beater does some tasteless, out of place sexual jokes and booty shots is okay? Snyder never sexualized his female characters (i still LOL at how much people missed the point of Sucker Punch, and Snyder movies in general) Anyway, all what whedon did was awful all around, even worse than Age of Ultron, and warner denied us from us from the good movie Snyder made only to put stupid jokes in the movie to copy the already awful mcu style, a real loss for everyone.

As for WW2, i hope is not as generic and forgettable as the previous movie, which has nothing remarkable about it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: D88M on Mar 23, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 23, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

It was not ridiculous, if Snyder would have done that he would have gotten hell for it, but if the guy who is supposedly a "feminist" and also a supposedly wife beater does some tasteless, out of place sexual jokes and booty shots is okay? Snyder never sexualized his female characters (i still LOL at how much people missed the point of Sucker Punch, and Snyder movies in general) Anyway, all what whedon did was awful all around, even worse than Age of Ultron, and warner denied us from us from the good movie Snyder made only to put stupid jokes in the movie to copy the already awful mcu style, a real loss for everyone.

As for WW2, i hope is not as generic and forgettable as the previous movie, which has nothing remarkable about it.

Save your lectures, please. :laugh:

ace3g

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 28, 2018, 11:48:58 PM
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/979140147613646848

IMDb lists Pascal as having a role in that crappy failed Wonder Woman pilot. :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

There's the all seeing eye pyramid again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed