Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 316,890 times)

Galactus123

Galactus123

Lost. I need to watch it again soon.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm a big fan of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

ace3g

Master

Master

My all time favorite is X-Files. Seriously, I watched it whole few years ago and I can't shake off the admiration seasons 1-6 made me feel.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

First two that come to my mind are The Sopranos and BSG.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Master on Aug 11, 2020, 07:32:11 PM
My all time favorite is X-Files. Seriously, I watched it whole few years ago and I can't shake off the admiration seasons 1-6 made me feel.

Have the whole box set and only watched it again recently. It really was a fantastic show, some really memorable episodes like the figi mermaid and who could forget tooms lol.
Think the creepiest one was the dude who liked fingers and hair when Scilly is kidnapped and sees him for what he really is

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've been watching the first two seasons of True Detective.

Season 1 was excellent, as per the reviews. Not really much I can add to what's already been said.

But the big surprise for me was season 2. I expected it to be naff given how much criticism it got, but I wound up loving it. There's no denying it's not on the same level as the first, and it did take perhaps a bit too long to get going, but the final few episodes were absolutely fantastic and I f**king loved the ending.

I'm excited for season 3 but it's not on Sky yet.

Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Frasier. I've been wanting to watch it again.  One of the best Sitcoms IMO

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The Outer Limits.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 10, 2020, 11:28:02 PM
Quote from: Master on Aug 11, 2020, 07:32:11 PM

Have the whole box set and only watched it again recently. It really was a fantastic show, some really memorable episodes like the figi mermaid and who could forget tooms lol.
Think the creepiest one was the dude who liked fingers and hair when Scilly is kidnapped and sees him for what he really is

Gloria amen !

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Vikings

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Lost

Breaking bad

The X files

Oz

The wire

Game of thrones (yeah I know...)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

By genre

The Closer

Columbo

Bones

The Wire

Lonesome Dove

Longmire

Deadwood

X-Files

Classic Star Trek

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed