All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 341,240 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: via io9"Abdin's space-traveling tardigrade is an unprotectable idea because it is a generalized expression of a scientific fact—namely, the known ability of a tardigrade to survive in space..." Judge Chin's opinion reads in part, after citing scientific experiments conducted in 2007 about tardigrades' ability to survive in the vacuum of space. "By permitting Abdin to exclusively own the idea of a space-traveling tardigrade, this Court would improperly withdraw that idea from the public domain and stifle creativity naturally flowing from the scientific fact that tardigrades can survive the vacuum of space."

https://twitter.com/io9/status/1295503700149116932

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really enjoyed the last episode of Lower Decks. I was grinning throughout that episode. In general, I've been rather enjoying the show. It feels self-aware, but not to the point of taking the piss out of its audience like Big Bang became.

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Get that Coffee Brewing! Kate Mulgrew Returns as Kathryn Janeway in STAR TREK: PRODIGY

QuoteEighteen years after her last appearance in Star Trek: Nemesis, we've just learned that the most caffiene-fueled Starfleet officer will be back in uniform — in animated form, anyway — when Star Trek: Prodigy beams down to Nickelodeon in 2021!

Star Trek: Voyager legend Kate Mulgrew is officially returning to the role of Kathryn Janeway in next year's Star Trek: Prodigy kids' series, revealed today during the Star Trek Universe virtual panel held by New York Comic Con.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The psycho captain is back.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That Lower Decks finale!  :laugh: :laugh: I don't tend to buy Trek until they hit their stride in 3, and Picard and Discovery aren't purchase worthy currently IMHO, but I'm buying Lower Decks when that comes up. It's f**king brilliant.

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Cronenberg!

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Vulcans and Romulans: Exploring one of the most crucial schisms in the Star Trek universe.

https://www.startrek.com/news/vulcans-and-romulans-a-primer-on-unification

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Nice to hear that production for the Star Trek: Voyager dcumentary has resumed.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed