Tron Legacy

Started by Nobody, Dec 14, 2009, 01:38:21 PM

Author
Tron Legacy (Read 79,067 times)

genocyber

genocyber

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Interesting. I really enjoyed the first 2 and I've been disappointed with all the stalls and cancellations of 3. Might have to have a rewatch soon.

genocyber

genocyber

I am personally fine with Disney doing a new story of the Tron world, but please don't make it a remake of the original. Do what Uprising did and expand on the world and the characters.

x-M-x

x-M-x

I just knew they would BALLS THIS UP.

Just carry on from Legacy.... what the hell is the problem ?

God damn Disney haven't a clue what they're doing.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2020, 03:26:23 AM
https://twitter.com/JoeComposer/status/1334540970449231872

This is probably top 5 soundtracks of all time. It's that good. You can't even get a snif at the LP these days, luckily I got one a few years ago.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Damn right. I used to listen to that soundtrack so much! I think I'm going to have to today now too.

Highland

Highland

Studio's should really just cave in and use these. I wonder if there's some kind of reason they don't.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's fantastic.  :o

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Does not work IMO, it's same as the original which makes me realize what's the true uncanny problem: the Hair.
I have the same problem with the Lion King, everything is super photorealistic. But the hair sticks out, it's very hard to reproduce hair since it's a transparent material like skin but unlike it, it's millions of lines so when the light goes through it's not simply through a volume like skin (which has fat and blood layer) but it goes through millions of layers and computer can't calculate this yet.
Same with physic, we work with proxy on the hair and there's always a lot of imprecision in the collision between the final simulation compare to real life which has EVERY hair interact one with another.
It's still not quite there and it really sticks out I think.

Highland

Highland

As far as I know it's just the face for deep fakes.

I guess the real question is, if you always know it's fake , will you always think it's fake.

A paradox there I think.

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's been ten years.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sam and Quorra can have a kid who's half-user and half-ISO that becomes a messianic figure for the inhabitants of the Grid.  They could even name that child Tron.  :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Played by Keanu Reeves, of course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed