Tron Legacy

Started by Nobody, Dec 14, 2009, 01:38:21 PM

Author
Tron Legacy (Read 79,061 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Damn right it is, add the fact that they are using an improved camera system, the same system that Cameron used, and this movie will definitely surpass Avatar.

ace3g

ace3g

Clips From Daft Punk's TRON LEGACY Score Appear Online!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45881

ShadowPred

Shasvre

Shasvre

Keg

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 24, 2010, 07:33:26 PM
7 minute footage

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/49239446.html

That looks so awesome. They already have toys for pre-order on October 1st.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 18, 2010, 09:52:18 PM
This is bullshit.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=19756&count=0

What the...? I still haven't seen the movie, but I am excited for Legacy. Since Legacy isnt directly a sequel to this one, I figured I would just see the original whenever i got around to it, and still go see the new one next month. But this...Disney not allowing their movie to be seen or sold? This is one of the worst things I have ever heard from a movie company. And it leads me to even more hate modern day Disney. Pixar is really the only thing they have that good (until they mess that up, too). But really, the effects and costumers are "cheesy" so they arent  allowing the movie to exist??? Because people wont want to see a beautiful new looking movie because the 20 year old original didnt have good effects? Wow, I really have nothing else to say, other than this was one of the most pointless things I have ever seen done by a movie company. Hard to believe this is the same great industry that made amazing movies back when Walt Disney was alive. I'm really getting sick of Hollywood...

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 18, 2010, 10:29:24 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 18, 2010, 09:52:18 PM
This is bullshit.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=19756&count=0

What the...? I still haven't seen the movie, but I am excited for Legacy. Since Legacy isnt directly a sequel to this one, I figured I would just see the original whenever i got around to it, and still go see the new one next month. But this...Disney not allowing their movie to be seen or sold? This is one of the worst things I have ever heard from a movie company. And it leads me to even more hate modern day Disney. Pixar is really the only thing they have that good (until they mess that up, too). But really, the effects and costumers are "cheesy" so they arent  allowing the movie to exist??? Because people wont want to see a beautiful new looking movie because the 20 year old original didnt have good effects? Wow, I really have nothing else to say, other than this was one of the most pointless things I have ever seen done by a movie company. Hard to believe this is the same great industry that made amazing movies back when Walt Disney was alive. I'm really getting sick of Hollywood...

This is a direct sequel to the original. You'll surely be able to see it without seeing the first but none the less it is a sequel. I sort of saw this coming. When I first saw this movie was coming I bought the Special Edition DVD right away because I figured the price would sky rocket. I'm OK with not having a Remastered version so I'm still glad I bought the DVD when I did. This is a couple of steps way beyond that. I'm pretty disappointed in that choice. It's not fair to the fans. Besides what are they going to do with all the unsold DVD's? There must not be many more out there. By the way, is Legacy only going to be released in 3D? If so that sucks! I know a lot of people who don't like 3D and others get nauseated from it. Including my wife.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So it is a direct sequel??? Wow, so now I may not see it in theaters. I would definitely want to see the first one first...

Thanks for ruining Hollywood even more, Disney...

Keg

Keg

What a bunch of idiots. Yes the original looks extremely dated but it actually makes sense with the story why it would look so different. The whole point of that film is that real humans end up in a computer. Computers in the 80's were alot more basic than today and so it makes sense plotwise that the the two films would look very different from each other. When you watch Tron and then Tron: Leagacy it will make sense because in reality, computers have progressed alot in that time so it makes sense in the movie that the Tron world will have progressed as well.

Disney dont need to keep the film from people because they fear they will be put off. Thats insane. Were people put off by the Star Wars prequels because the originals had outdated effects? Utter nonsense. I think alot of people would have picked up Tron on DVD who hadnt seen it so the sequel would make sense. I for one have only seen Tron once, many years ago on tv and was planning on picking it up soon, to watch it before the release of the new film. Thanks disney you idiots.

dinsey do this all the time, they only do limited runs of their DVDs, and rerelease them every couple of years with different special features and stuff. it's impossible to buy the little mermaid on DVD except pre-owned, because the Blu Ray is coming out next year.

LLIT

LLIT

There are a lot of DVD's on ebay.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: LLIT on Nov 19, 2010, 05:05:17 PM
There are a lot of DVD's on ebay.

Yeah, but they are all $35 and above. No way am I paying that for a movie...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed