AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 27, 2004, 04:24:33 PM

Author
AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!! (Read 20,448 times)

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

So gay? Pred 1 Pred better than these Preds? You must be from another world.

cookies

cookies

i guess they are pretty cool. i'm just nitpicking i guess. i'm sure this movie will rule. HAIL KING ANDERSON!

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i have but two quams- the predator unmasked, the inner teeth(behind the mandibles) are no as they used to be, hopefully this isnt across the board. and secondly, i think i will have to grow to love the music, it was good.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat......-real pred

Jake

Jake

I stopped at the book store this past weekend and picked up a coming attractions mag, inside it predicted this to go about 75 Million at the BO. By the looks of this recent footage Im willing to bet it go's further with ease and number 1 for a few weeks. Anderson is gonna get alot of big budget movie offers after this    ;D   PS...Im not even a big AvP fan.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I doubt any of this music is going to be in the movie. Composing the music is mostly the last thing done once they begin to edit everything.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Actually, I hate to say it, but 75 million sounds about right.     :-\    We're freaking out over how great this movie looks.  Okay, but we're the fans, who would go see it anyway.  There has been no major trailer yet attached to a big movie to draw in people that haven't been scouring the internet for news on AvP.  Heck, most people roll their eyes when I tell them about it, or act half-hearted about it at best.  As far as I can see, it won't break the 100 million mark unless its publicity goes into overdrive soon instead of relying on its website and toys to get word out (which only reach people that know about it in the first place).  If you find lists of the most anticipated movies of the summer, AvP isn't even near the lead, which really sucks.     >:D  

Predator2004

Predator2004

MY GOD!!!! that was freakin awsome loved it when they finally showed the queen, and the predator(s) look #@^%^@ bad-ass.   p.s. the predator does catch the chestburster when ypu check it frame by frame.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

OMG i cant believe my eyes! there is NO way this movie is PG-13!

Nitpicky

Nitpicky

Looks pretty good and I saw some good things, but there is one bad thing:  1)OMG, Aliens look way fake and the design should have been HR Gigers.  Good things: 1)Predators look awesome!  Especially the real mean looking one with the stronger lower jaw line.  I like the differentiation between faces.  2)Chestburster is very faithful to the original Alien.  Very happy to see that!  Awesome!  3)Inner Alien egg is also faithful to original!  Very awesome!  4)Diversity in cast nationality.  I hope they keep the accents.  One really nitpicky thing:  1)I wish the queen's skin was slimier looking.  Ah maybe it's the cold dry weather.  Overall I am satisfied.  If only the alien designs were more like the original.  That would be great.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Also, look at the pred about to catch the chestburster look at his mask right at the forehead, thers a symbol!

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I think that's some kind of deep scratch, hence the name "Scar Predator" on the action figure.

Shaneus

Shaneus

i think it looks great but i cant help but feel the new effects guys (i forget their names) wont be able to touch STan Winston. Lets all remember he gave birth to the Pred the Terminator T rex & the Queen Alien. Does anyone even know if anderson considered him for this ? He is the best in the world at what he does and he would have made it a million times better.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

All I know is that Stan Winston felt pretty let down that he never even got an invite to help out on this movie.  Now whether Anderson considered him or not, I don't know, but I suspect he didn't go with Winston's studio because it would have been more expensive.

unbalanced_equation

unbalanced_equation

Sorry, you're right - I checked it frame by frame and he did catch it. It doesn't make him look gay (?), but just bad-ass. You wouldn't expect him to struggle with a mere chestburster, would you?

That unmasked pred with the thick lower mandible just looks so... bad-ass! Really butch.

ballbrain187

ballbrain187

After seeing the 3rd featurette here, this movie will smash the competition at the box-office   ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed